Arda Turan

xXKonan

Maybe we play 3 - 4 - 3 this year.

--------------- Busquets -----------------

------ Rakitic -------------- Iniesta -------

------------------ Arda -------------------

Messi ------------ Suarez ----------- Neymar
I have a Good guess on what Lucho will do with Arda. and no it won't Involve the 3-4-3, it will most likely be like this.

------ Rakitic --------------Arda -------

G

Gasgas

Where are alba and alves, where are the wings?

G

Gasgas

I have a Good guess on what Lucho will do with Arda. and no it won't Involve the 3-4-3, it will most likely be like this.

------ Rakitic --------------Arda -------

i believe lucho will use that formation

GoGGi

That can be a deadly counter attacking football

xXKonan

I mean it's pretty common sense. For Lucho he's "Xavi's" Replacement, as we needed another Very good Midfielder to Replace him after he left. But Arda Isn't some average midfielder he is good enough to be a starter for us and not only that He will be a monster sub for the 2nd half of the game if Iniesta/Rakitic have to come off. that's why I feel really great about him joining us because either way the dude is quality.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think Arda will rotate more with Raki and Neymar (if Pedro leaves) than with any other player. And we need to wait to see how he and Rafa play together.
Rafinha has proven that he deserves to play but him and Iniesta was not the best combo. Now he has a new potential partner in midfield.

G

Gasgas

And very vunerable to a counter too :p

i remember we played a similar formation vs AC milan in the san siro, group stages 2011-12 season

it was something like this
---------puyol------------------mascherano-------------------------abidal
------------------------------------busquets-----------------------------------
---------------xavi---------------------------------------keita-----------------
----------------------------------cesc----------------------------------------
-------------thiago----------------messi---------------villa

we were good attacking but got caught out too often with few numbers at the back :pep:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
i remember we played a similar formation vs AC milan in the san siro, group stages 2011-12 season

it was something like this
---------puyol------------------mascherano-------------------------abidal
------------------------------------busquets-----------------------------------
---------------xavi---------------------------------------keita-----------------
----------------------------------cesc----------------------------------------
-------------thiago----------------messi---------------villa

we were good attacking but got caught out too often with few numbers at the back :pep:
And that formation even included three CBs! Now we don't have that luxury either

Bran the Greenseer

And that formation even included three CBs! Now we don't have that luxury either

Bartra and Verm can play r/lcb

Edit: It'd work well if we had Turan and Rakitic on either side providing workrate but why bother when our system works well whether a team floods the middle or not.

Mido

Arda Turan would be the ideal tool to put Rakitic and , especially, Iniesta under pressure for the second , and most competitive and demanding, half of the season.

I also have the feeling that Lucho is more thinking of a Rakitic--Arda duo rather than a Arda--Iniesta duo.

Catalan Fan

He's probably not good enough to really start for us, but he's a hell of a backup to have. And we needed a super sub with Xavi having left (not that they're similar players. I just mean that Xavi gave us real quality from the bench).

He's good enough to start, trust me.If you haven't seen much of him check out youtube vids at least ?

Where and when he plays will be sorted out after January, I don't have a crystal ball but suspect he will feature a lot from then on.

xXKonan

Arda is Definitely good enough to be a starter for us without a doubt. He will be Very important for us in the Second half of this season.

Home of Barca Fans