Arda Turan

God Serena

Never done it before, but I think I'll use the ignore list now. This guy is annoying as fuck.

And he keep bringing Busquets up in every thread. Seem completely obsessed with bashing him 24/7 for some reason.

He's the only person I've ever put on ignore as well. This site is a solid ten times better without seeing his posts.

El Flaco

Arda's 1st goal vs. Borussia Mönchengladbach

[gfy]SneakyGiddyAmericanwirehair[/gfy]

Arda's 2nd goal vs. Borussia Mönchengladbach

[gfy]MediocreLoathsomeHamadryad[/gfy]

Arda's 3rd goal vs. Borussia Mönchengladbach

[gfy]SplendidGreedyIchthyosaurs[/gfy]

MentalFootball

Arda plays with his brain, guys.

İ dont like to answer these kind posts.but i saw ardas goals post.and lets try to explain

Gif is ready to see above us.it will be simple example but it can works.

Lets see ardas 3rd goal.He has almost 3 seconds to decide which way he will shoot.he decided to shoot middle.he can shoot just near the left wood right or far side.But he decided to shoot middle.Why?Becouse most goalkeepers jumps right or left in these situation.spesificly in these kind situation they jumps to near wood.Keeper is already moving in this position so this is a bit simple a.

Devils

lol...you make it sound like it was some genius plot that he had, when in reality he shot it directly at the keeper and the keeper did a poor job of keeping the ball out of the net.

His second goal finish was decent though.

MentalFootball

lol...you make it sound like it was some genius plot that he had, when in reality he shot it directly at the keeper and the keeper did a poor job of keeping the ball out of the net.

Every players makes good or bad shoots sometimes.this is a human game.Im not saying arda is genius.i am just saying what im thinking.right or wrong.

Potroh

This game was just like a friendly. Why do people make judgements based on this?

Because people love making baseless judgements...:p
BTW this game was the friendliest friendly indeed, one should simply look at the number of faults on either side, close to nothing.
Imagine Neymar in this game, when he is not getting kicked, pulled, tousled, wooded, tugged all the time... but people rather praise the seemingly overweight Arda, who could score three goals (without an opponent in the 10 meters radius).
Just human nature, but the same fellows will curse him soon - with the same intensity...

LeeRomeno

This is exactly the kind of exaggeration people are talking about... According to you, Arda is the one and only responsible player for RM winning CL and CR7 likely winning of Balon d'Or...

On top of that you are also blaming him for our "crisis" last season, when we all know Lucho ran the team to the ground and all main players were exhausted by the end of the season...

That's the definition of scapegoating, if I ever seen one... Arda has been below expectations, has made mistakes and the club should seriously consider his continuity in the team, but you are going overboard with the hate and blaming him for things he has absolutely no control over; jogging on the pitch and slacking in defense is definitely his fault but RM and CR7 getting lucky have nothing to do with him...

Dont forget the motivation Ronaldo got from Turan to guide his national team to trophy. Ardas Turkey should have eliminated him, but he failed us, twice.

mark1nhu

This is exactly the kind of exaggeration people are talking about... According to you, Arda is the one and only responsible player for RM winning CL and CR7 likely winning of Balon d'Or...

On top of that you are also blaming him for our "crisis" last season, when we all know Lucho ran the team to the ground and all main players were exhausted by the end of the season...

That's the definition of scapegoating, if I ever seen one... Arda has been below expectations, has made mistakes and the club should seriously consider his continuity in the team, but you are going overboard with the hate and blaming him for things he has absolutely no control over; jogging on the pitch and slacking in defense is definitely his fault but RM and CR7 getting lucky have nothing to do with him...

Simply perfect.

It amazes me how this forum is completely based on black or white opinions.

Messi983

Well, to be fair, I don't belittle a hattrick in CL by anyone. And true again, he scored a goal in the first match too.
But I belong to the minority to those who are not obsessed by only the mere quantity of goals, and in my eyes Arda's assist for Messi's first goal is at least as valuable as his goals yesterday.
Last season, when Suarez was in form and scored 40 goals, the most admirable quality of his was to be able to also assist a lot of them, mainly to Neymar.

Arda indeed played a good game against an unmotivated and weak opponent but he still remains way too slow and all that. His presence was a major factor for this very game but there will be a lot of games in the season, when you will curse him once again (if he plays) because unfortunately he is definitely not the player I'd be a Barca fan from 1600 kms away...

Fair enough...

And I agree that his assist was also important because it opened up the game and make it easier for us.

Yes. The last classico priror to this one thanks to his laziness, where actualy the crisis began becasue of the
loss.

You are very naive if you think Arda was the culprit for our "crisis" in April last season. The whole team was too relaxed and with 10 points advantage on the table they thought La Liga was already won and MSN also came back dead tired after travelling to South America.

And I might be in minority but I don't believe what happens in those three weeks in April has anything to do with our inconsistency this season. The team had already bounced back and won domestic double last season and then everything was "reseted" during summer. We have 5 young new players that are still adapting to the team and some injuries to key players. These are much more reasonable reasons for our "crisis" (if you want to call it that way, I'd just prefer to say we are inconsistent as we've had some good games along with some bad ones but are still in a position to win all titles) than Arda's laziness in a game that happened 8 months ago and has nothing to do with our current situation.

serghei

Be fair. The 2nd finish was perfect, not decent. First touch, near the bar, caught the keeper contre pied.

El Flaco

Arda has been really good as a LW during the 1st half against Osasuna.

His link up play and having involvement in offensive has been one of the few positive things from our side.

R

reaper

Arda has been really good as a LW during the 1st half against Osasuna.

His link up play and having involvement in offensive has been one of the few positive things from our side.

Any goals or assists? Or almost assists? Osasuna is a far better side than Mönchengladbach.

F

FlaFCB

Any goals or assists? Or almost assists? Osasuna is a far better side than Mönchengladbach.

Osasuna is pretty poor. It was pretty much the same as Borussia at Camp Nou. They just ball watched and defended.

Home of Barca Fans