Arda Turan

slicknick

New award given by the Chinese Super League?
Barron d'ourrr
Ballon-d-Or-2014-Football-World-Player-of-the-Year-Trophy-Resin-font-b-Golden-b.jpg

MentalFootball

Really he should go to another team couse we want to watch him more.Premier league or bundesliga is good for him
Why he goes to china? Yes he is at almost his 30 but he is not a ordinary forward or midfielder.Some famous players can go to china after at their 30-35.
Arda is still game changer.Of course if he wants to goes to china he goes.but its his decision not club or managers.
Yes i am turkish but i am looking unbiased he is still game changer player.

serghei

Only way he goes to China is for some massive salary. Nobody goes there for something other than lots of money.

Antimadridista1

If we get 30+ millions on him then the club should probably consider the offer.

I always liked him though, I think that he'll stay as long as Lucho is in the club.

Antimadridista1

I think if someone organized an "Arda convention" somewhere, the fans could easily fill a minibus...

I hope you were right and both will have their farewells the soonest...

If someone organize an "Arda farewell" somewhere, then you'd probably the first to fill the minibus ;)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Really he should go to another team couse we want to watch him more.Premier league or bundesliga is good for him
Why he goes to china? Yes he is at almost his 30 but he is not a ordinary forward or midfielder.Some famous players can go to china after at their 30-35.
Arda is still game changer.Of course if he wants to goes to china he goes.but its his decision not club or managers.
Yes i am turkish but i am looking unbiased he is still game changer player.

Because we want a lot of money for him, like 100 million euros or more. Unless we get a lot for him I would rather have him stay with us.

Home of Barca Fans