Arda Turan

Potroh

He's only got 70 posts. Why does he get to be first? I demand to speak to your manager!

Okay okay, I'm just a junior apart from my tender age of 64, but still I wanna be the first! Okay second or the driver, doesn't matter, because the day I don't have to watch the Curse of Turan anymore, walking like a penguin with his tiny legs and wearing the Barca shirt, that will lengthen my lifespan to "probably" reach at least 300 posts here...:)

MentalFootball

Some friends have talked about "arda farewell"i can be the who first to fill the minibus :) I really want to he go to another big team in europe.İ really want this.arda is losing his mood in this team but he loves barca.we will see what will happen.
İ am galatasaray fan and i dont even want to he come back to galatasaray couse i want to he represent to turkey in europe.
Honestly i was not following barca games so much before arda transfer.There was one reason to follow that im a big messi fan.in my opinion messi = %80 barca.mean no messi no party.
By the way someones have talked about if barca can take 30.40m.club can offer arda to china.this is the point friends"if arda dont want to go china (50.100.150m) not make any sense.mean its ardas decision and we dont want to see him in CHİNA and i hope he will not go to china for money.

Maybe to dortmund :) Emre mor and arda. what a football feast for us.

Last edited:

God Serena

Some friends have talked about "arda farewell"i can be the who first to fill the minibus :) I really want to he go to another big team in europe.İ really want this.arda is losing his mood in this team but he loves barca.we will see what will happen.
İ am galatasaray fan and i dont even want to he come back to galatasaray couse i want to he represent to turkey in europe.
Honestly i was not following barca games so much before arda transfer.There was one reason to follow that im a big messi fan.in my opinion messi = %80 barca.mean no messi no party.
By the way someones have talked about if barca can take 30.40m.club can offer arda to china.this is the point friends"if arda dont want to go china (50.100.150m) not make any sense.mean its ardas decision and we dont want to see him in CHİNA and i hope he will not go to china for money.

Maybe to dortmund :) Emre mor and arda. what a football feast for us.

You haven't watched Barca before Arda joined but you're definitely not biased and Messi = 80% of Barca.

serghei

:lol: These chinese rumors are always funny. 50m for 3 years, but no sum is being mentioned as a transfer fee. Can only respect a player that doesn't want to end his career at 30 years old for easy money.

Barcilliant

:lol: These chinese rumors are always funny. 50m for 3 years, but no sum is being mentioned as a transfer fee. Can only respect a player that doesn't want to end his career at 30 years old for easy money.

That is so true. He could take the money and run but prefers to stay. That is admirable.

I also like him as a 4th forward. He's alot better then Paco and has scored more then Neymar this season, It is baffling that Lucho uses him as a midfielder when we are stacked in that department.

God Serena

That is so true. He could take the money and run but prefers to stay. That is admirable.

I also like him as a 4th forward. He's alot better then Paco and has scored more then Neymar this season, It is baffling that Lucho uses him as a midfielder when we are stacked in that department.

Only has more goals than Neymar because Neymar doesn't get a chance to play the worst opposition we could possibly face the way Arda does. Six goals against Hercules and Leverkusen in a dead rubber are equal to zero, in my book.

Home of Barca Fans