Argentina

soul24rage

According to Gaston Edul, Lisandro and Paredes are likely to start. Chile will bring up the intensity and (this will be controversial), I would bring in Nico Gonzalez to match that intensity and speed to the team. Acuña to play at LB to bring more attacking variety in the left wing. Lo Celso and RDP are in yellow card right so I'm hoping that they take a yellow and relax during the Peru game.

This would be my line up vs Chile

------------------------------Lautaro
N. Gonzalez--------------------------Messi
-----------------------Lo Celso--------Paredes---------RDP
Acuña------------Lisandro--------------Romero----------Molina
---------------------------------Dibu

Bring in Enzo, Garnacho, MacAllister, Alvarez, and Palacios from the bench

Temptation

According to Gaston Edul, Lisandro and Paredes are likely to start. Chile will bring up the intensity and (this will be controversial), I would bring in Nico Gonzalez to match that intensity and speed to the team. Acuña to play at LB to bring more attacking variety in the left wing. Lo Celso and RDP are in yellow card right so I'm hoping that they take a yellow and relax during the Peru game.

This would be my line up vs Chile

------------------------------Lautaro
N. Gonzalez--------------------------Messi
-----------------------Lo Celso--------Paredes---------RDP
Acuña------------Lisandro--------------Romero----------Molina
---------------------------------Dibu

Bring in Enzo, Garnacho, MacAllister, Alvarez, and Palacios from the bench
How's GLC playing these days?

soul24rage

How's GLC playing these days?
He's been doing well. It's just a matter of playing him in the right type of game.

For example, vs low block teams, although he has a killer pass, he doesn't have too much impact as he's not comfortable in closed space and usually have to go wide or drops deep. MacAllister is perfect for that type of game.

In games where GLC has space to carry the ball, he's perfect for those.

Temptation

He's been doing well. It's just a matter of playing him in the right type of game.

For example, vs low block teams, although he has a killer pass, he doesn't have too much impact as he's not comfortable in closed space and usually have to go wide or drops deep. MacAllister is perfect for that type of game.

In games where GLC has space to carry the ball, he's perfect for those.
So GLC is more useful against the bigger expansive teams?

Maradona37

They were quite impressive against Canada. Played some beautiful football and strangled the game. Messi uncharcteristically missed two beautiful chances. However, Canada had some great chances. There are better teams than Canada in the tournament, but Argentina are still the best team in the tournament on paper. Anything can happen but they should be winning the trophy. Brazil just look awful in terms of player quality and on pitch performance (watch them win it now haha).

soul24rage

Incredible!

GQ30MlOXsAA2TDK

Home of Barca Fans