Arjen Robben

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Robben stopped the negotiations with Bayern regarding an extention of his contract (from 2013 to 2015) according to bild.de. Officially b/c of the RIbery punching ...

LaMessiah

Messi has once in his career, Alexis doesn't, at all, Fabregas did a lot more in Arsenal than here, I haven't seen him dive for us once, Alves makes a meal of contact but doesn't dive, Sergio has a reputation but has not gone down without contact more than once this season. I haven't seen Tello do it and i've seen Cuenca do it once.

Thing is, for me, why are Barcelona players getting so much negative attention for diving when so many players get away with it like nothing - if you don't know who i mean, look up 'UnknownGenius01' on YouTube.
have to disagree about alexis. he goes down easily a lot when he could very well fight through minimal contact. perfect example was the game yesterday. he got the ball near the sideline, made a sweet move to get past the defender, and then went down after slight contact instead of trying to make the play.

i don't think barca players, on the whole, dive (play act whatever) more than any other club but they've been the best team in the world for the past few years, which means everyone has their microscope out, looking for it. i will say that players like busi, alves, alexis, cesc and even the don go down pretty easily sometimes to get a call. a lot of it has to do with how much they get kicked, but it does happen.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Rummenigge today stated that they are not willing to sell Robben and that an agreement about the extension is virtually there already. Could however only be tactics to keep things quiet before the two finals.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Arjen Robben has signed a new contract with Bayern Munich which will keep him at the Allianz Arena until the summer of 2015.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Messi has once in his career, Alexis doesn't, at all, Fabregas did a lot more in Arsenal than here, I haven't seen him dive for us once, Alves makes a meal of contact but doesn't dive, Sergio has a reputation but has not gone down without contact more than once this season. I haven't seen Tello do it and i've seen Cuenca do it once.

Thing is, for me, why are Barcelona players getting so much negative attention for diving when so many players get away with it like nothing - if you don't know who i mean, look up 'UnknownGenius01' on YouTube.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alexis is the biggest diver on that team, he came in with no shame to dive all over the place. But you know what? I am a Madridista so I am just biased and a hater so do not take my word for it. He just falls over because his balance is pure shit.

UberNjufer

Alexis is the biggest diver on that team, he came in with no shame to dive all over the place. But you know what? I am a Madridista so I am just biased and a hater so do not take my word for it. He just falls over because his balance is pure shit.
Still doesnt come close to cristina and maria

X

xaviniesta

he even fell over when he scored against real madrid...twice!

Home of Barca Fans