Arjen Robben

Kerrybai

Apparently he has been transfer listed... just a rumour right now but it makes a lot of sense. Pep has no fear of carving this team in is own way.

DucdeOrléans

For all the hate this guy has received for good and bad then he is a terrific player when fit. A bit too selfish but he compensates that with sheer talent. As a type of player then he is very different and very unorthodox which is personally something that I like about him. Looking at his club career then he only lacks a CL title. Otherwise his club achievements have been amazing. And who knows what a legacy he would have had, had he scored against Spain in that certain World Cup final?

PSV
Eredivisie: 2002–03
Johan Cruijff Shield: 2003

Chelsea
Premier League: 2004–05, 2005–06
FA Cup: 2007
League Cup: 2005, 2007
FA Community Shield: 2005

Real Madrid
La Liga: 2007–08
Supercopa de España: 2008

Bayern Munich
Bundesliga: 2009–10, 2012–13
DFB-Pokal: 2010
DFB-Supercup: 2010, 2012

I have enjoyed his and Ribéry's wing play for years now and arguably they are the main reason for the entertainment Bayern have provided as a club in the last few years.

F

Flavia

Apparently he has been transfer listed... just a rumour right now but it makes a lot of sense. Pep has no fear of carving this team in is own way.

Robben and Gomez. I wouldn't mind signing gomez for a plan b.

Kerrybai

For all the hate this guy has received for good and bad then he is a terrific player when fit. A bit too selfish but he compensates that with sheer talent. As a type of player then he is very different and very unorthodox which is personally something that I like about him. Looking at his club career then he only lacks a CL title. Otherwise his club achievements have been amazing. And who knows what a legacy he would have had, had he scored against Spain in that certain World Cup final?

His choker 'tag' is very unfair imo.

Skarm

Guy's a legend. Who knows, were it not for injuries he may have been the best winger in the world right now...his finish against Barcelona on Tuesday was absolutely sublime too.

Indignado

Fuck Pep. Very disrespectful to Robben if true.

Why? He's very selfish and they have great talents emerging in offense, like Shaqiri. Most of the Bayern fans wanted to offload him last summer.

Robben and Gomez. I wouldn't mind signing gomez for a plan b.

Imo Gomez would never fit into our team. He's too static and our Juvenil C players would embarass him technically.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans