Arturo Vidal

Don Andrésº8

he is different than rakitic man, he is a box to box but i think he doesnt suit us well, he is more about stamina energy workrate etc, rakitic is much better than him in the technical aspect.

Empty

he is different than rakitic man, he is a box to box but i think he doesnt suit us well, he is more about stamina energy workrate etc, rakitic is much better than him in the technical aspect.

I see. I didn't know how strong Vidal is technically, I guess that answers most of the question.

Leo_Messi

Vidal is a great player but not the type of player that we need. As Ini8 wrote he will be almost 29 years old when our transfer ban will be over.

Not only that but he has had problems with his knees for years but played through it. I also seriously doubt that he would come cheaply.

There are better options out there who would fit us better.

Observer

Banned
For an observer, you don't observe well to say that ^^

Do you watch anything beside La Liga? If the answer is no, please research this:

Top 5 MF Goals
Top 5 MF Assists
Top 5 MF Tackles
Top 5 MF Pass Conversion

Vidal is probably there in all those ranks for the last 3 years. (european leagues)

Last edited:

Barcilliant

If we could get him for 40 million or under that would be perfect. He would give us 2-3 years good service. Also buy another young midfielder for less. The French league has some talents that would be available at a reasonable price.

RaidersGunz

Some journalist who broke Sanchez to Arsenal is saying Arsenal are in talks with Vidal regarding a transfer.

Wilshere/Vidal/Ramsey... ohhh looks great on paper.

Home of Barca Fans