Arturo Vidal

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If you have a place and the system for a Vidal kind of player then you get freaking Vidal because he's the best in the B2B role he plays. No contest.

BenRobbins

There is not even one single even semi-reliable source linking vidal to Arsenal. Last year vidal to united had legs and could of happened but there has not been one good source for this move. They won't sell vidal and pogba aswell.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Vidal could walk into any team that employs a B2B midfield role. He is the best box to box midfielder in the world. Period! The guy at Arsenalmania must be smoking some very strong shit

Behrox

Can't we go for this guy instead of Gundogan :)lol:) or Pogba (who will cost far more than he is worth) ?

He is too old for what Juve will sell him. He'll probably warrant 85m+ in today's market and I am still against Pogba transfer to Barca (neither is he worth that much money nor does he fit any of our midfield roles or tactics).

StarLord

He is too old for what Juve will sell him. He'll probably warrant 85m+ in today's market and I am still against Pogba transfer to Barca (neither is he worth that much money nor does he fit any of our midfield roles or tactics).

If Juve want 85m for him (which I highly doubt) then they can keep him. Let's try Kovacic then, or something.

I despair with the loss of Xaviniesta. Midfielders not even remotely as good as them are now allegedly worth silly money.

Behrox

If Juve want 85m for him (which I highly doubt) then they can keep him. Let's try Kovacic then, or something.

I despair with the loss of Xaviniesta. Midfielders not even remotely as good as them are now allegedly worth silly money.
What'd you think he'd go for 25-30m?

Home of Barca Fans