Arturo Vidal

Gohan

Super Saiyan
He only shines because of Valverde's defensive tactics. He makes up for his lack of skill by working really hard. But when we need to dominate our opponent and play attacking football he isn't the right player. He has no place in this squad next season unless he accepts his role as a bench player.

eaman

Yes he worked hard tonight but Arthur did more on the ball in 15 minutes than he did in both legs. Still would've kept him on and subbed rakitic though

Arizona Scott

He only shines because of Valverde's defensive tactics. He makes up for his lack of skill by working really hard. But when we need to dominate our opponent and play attacking football he isn't the right player. He has no place in this squad next season unless he accepts his role as a bench player.

Outside of Messi, Vidal provided some of the most visionary and executed passes on the squad over the two matches. Did this on top of his team best workrate and one of the few to match Liverpool in passion.

Dinho10

I have no issues with his work rate but he can't offer creativity in midfield which we been missing since Iniesta left. Having him and Rakitic in the same midfield really makes us look shit.

Vidal, Arthur looked like a perfect midfield partnership the weakness of one could be covered by the other but for our trash manager could think about that.

SeloBarca

His workrate kinda hides that he doesnt really contribute much in attack.
Hes a beast running down oponents, but we kinda need players that can make killer passes, dribble a player or two and hold the ball.

mc_lovin

Nope, not killer passes or crazy dribblings. Just quality touches to actually get the ball forward. Just look at Arthurs best performances - you dont need highlight scenes. Just smart, quality touches.

underoath

Banned

This, yeah he's good defensively but on attack people just ignore here what he can't offer. Alba gave more on attack than him, but i like Vidal workhorse but goal is needed in the first half

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
No player will be able to provide what he does plus do something meaningful in attack, even then, he has plenty of assists this season... What does Rakitic, Busquets, Coutinho or Arthur do in attack that Vidal is missing?

At least this guy is adding something, instead of subtracting like Rakitic and Busquets...

Calidad

I love his attitude. He’s a warrior.

I don’t personally think he should be a first choice MF for us, but he’s definitely a good player and option for the squad. But I don’t think he was the problem today.

Valverde, Suarez, Rakitic are my three prime candidates to leave.

Busquets should be benched. Roberto should be benched.

Problem is we don’t have a bottomless pit of money so we can’t get rid of everyone. Which is why EV needs to be first on the chopping block. I’m confident a better manager (eg Ten Haag) could get more out of the squad and academy.

Home of Barca Fans