Arturo Vidal

Devils

Players with his attitude and mentality are the solution.

But we have too many pussified players that having only Vidal cant even save us.

malvolio

just like ibra, he is cursed to not win the CL. :lol:

seriously, he did fine but having two turtles beside him was criminal for our chances

Potroh

Players with his attitude and mentality are the solution.

Kudos to Vidal's attitude and mentality, but he is anything but a solution.
You need the team to play as a team, and like that the "fighters" are not really needed anymore.

Vidal's attitude is outstanding but his actual qualities are not.

He is an all-round utility player, needed in some games and situations, but he is not a "solution".
Barca needs a midfield where there's at least one (but ideally two) players able to attack, able to creatively create.

At present there is a huge gap between the midfield and the attack, that's why Messi needs to play deep to create, simply because the midfielders are busy with defending or the team is possessed by possession that usually leads nowhere.

Possession statistics favored Barca by 55:45 yesterday - but the result shows something different...

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Fucking hell. He was the only guy yesterday who showed any heart. If someone else played in his place it would have been 6. Look how many times he had to cover Robertos ass. That fucking idiot Valverde still played Roberto at right back. Vidal is a great player. This manager and team sucks.

Potroh

Vidal is a great player. This manager and team sucks.

Vidal is not a great player, he is a great fighter.
The team sucks, due to the manager's shortsightedness.
With a coach like Klopp or someone on his level, the very same team could have even won the game yesterday.

BADGERBHOY

i just cant believe he got subbed off while the other 2 turtles with yellow cards
stayed on, fuck you EV.

Was thinking that myself at the time, but you know that the fraud has his favourites who must never be subbed off.
I was genuinely shocked when Rakitic was eventually subbed which says it all about him.

Home of Barca Fans