Atlético Madrid

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Sad to see them go down like that today. However tallying up that there were 2 deflected goals, 1 goal line clearance against them, and complete caveman behavior from some of the Madrid players I'd really classify this as an isolated incident (even though they did play poorly). Atletico haven't looked gung-ho in the CDR this year and I don't think this was a case of "performed at their best but weren't good enough".

Focus on the league, build up form for the CL, and get that inspired aura back for the next big games.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Disappoiting but luck wasn't on their side either. 2 deflected goals at the semi final is just bottom line poor luck.

L

linetty

As big_man said, I think they'll win today but not high enough to win the tie.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Well they can't put their strongest team anyway, since both Costa and Villa are out tonight. So Atleti technically have no actual forward to play against Madrid. I doubt they even win tonight, let alone progressing.

Meitux

Even if Atletico had a chance make it now with that penalty it's higly doubtable.. pretty much game over.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Manquillo could've broken his neck there. I winced looking at it, he's lucky to have come out without a serious injury. Could've been career ending had it been even a little worse.

Antimilan

Don't underestimate milan now that kaka is in form and signings of honda and adil rami they might prove a decent opponent. They have balo too who knows what he will do a great striker just inconsistent. They dont care about the league as they have no chances of making podium finish they will give it their all in this tie. I think atletico milan tie is the second best tie not bayern arsenal.

We will see after the tie no point in arguing, i am not saying they will surely win all i am saying is they (AC Milan) will put a good fight and it will be close.

It is AC Milan in the CL. You NEVER EVER write off AC Milan in the CL.

They (Atletico) wont get past the next round

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahh... these Craplan admirers... thank you for always providing a good laugh, honestly.

Home of Barca Fans