Atlético Madrid

jamrock

they are steadily adding some depth, even with their limited budget. if they could get a cash injection and continue to manage the team prudently they could push barca and real for a while yet, even if they don't win it in the end.
adding him means they will be able to rotate between, himself,turan,koke,villa and costa all better, because he can play multiply roles for the team

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I have to imagine Diego hasn't lost much in his game but I hope he has...He really was great with Atletico...If he stays healthy and hasn't lost much of his game, he'll bring a lot to that team...Simeone's side have gotten stronger in this window

Cule4life

The Culest
How did they resolve the wage issues. Wolfsburg were paying him insane wages. How much a paycut did he take. Diego is only coming back because Atletico are strong now. Ah well he's not the only money minded player today

JamDav1982

How did they resolve the wage issues. Wolfsburg were paying him insane wages. How much a paycut did he take. Diego is only coming back because Atletico are strong now. Ah well he's not the only money minded player today

I think he has only signed for six months.

He may have accepted a lower wage till the end of the season as it helps him get into a higher profile club that can give him a better chance of breaking into the Brazil squad for the World Cup.

Slim chance of that happening though.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Just one transfer and he is set for the rest of the season. Simeone is doing great business.

Neymessi

This team fully deserves the first spot. It has no messi-neymar or bale-ronaldo,no ref blunders leading to their win like real.

Trickykid

This team fully deserves the first spot. It has no messi-neymar or bale-ronaldo,no ref blunders leading to their win like real.

If you're going by the logic that the aforementioned players are carrying their teams, then go have a look at a certain Costa, who has the highest contribution percentage of all the players in La Liga.

Other than that, it's of course fully deserved that Atletico are leaders. They are awesome. I do wonder, though, what would happen, if Costa should get injured for a couple of months...

Cule4life

The Culest
If you're going by the logic that the aforementioned players are carrying their teams, then go have a look at a certain Costa, who has the highest contribution percentage of all the players in La Liga.

Other than that, it's of course fully deserved that Atletico are leaders. They are awesome. I do wonder, though, what would happen, if Costa should get injured for a couple of months...

I think he means big and expensive names like bale Ronaldo Messi etc. They operate on a shoestring budget.

jamrock

would rather these guys win the league than us to be honest, they have a clear identity and play as a team and thats how i like to see football. not a bunch of individuals trying to do something to win a match

Home of Barca Fans