Atlético Madrid

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Very good now... One foot is already past the final line to win the Liga race?

Last edited:

Tomchin

Costa suffered grade 1 muscle injury in training today. Hopefully that means that he'll be unavailable for the Camp Nou.

aaron101

Costa suffered grade 1 muscle injury in training today. Hopefully that means that he'll be unavailable for the Camp Nou.

Remember how they eliminated us at UCL Semi-final? They played without Diego Costa and Arda Turan, 2 of their best players yet they were able to beat us.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Remember how they eliminated us at UCL Semi-final? They played without Diego Costa and Arda Turan, 2 of their best players yet they were able to beat us.

Yep. Nothing good news about his injury. It's actually bad news since they have to play the CL final against Madrid and they need Costa ready for the match.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Every game is a final for them. That's the Simeone mentality instilled into them

Exactly. They have only 3 games to make history and I'm sure they will give their all to make that. I hope Barcelona realize that too. And they even have less matches and easier task to save their season.

AzaR

Does anyone know if the game will be played on Saturday if Espanyol are safe from relegation or if they can still be relegated?

zanela

I wish every game was played like a final. No injury feigning, playacting, or time-wasting. Just uninterrupted pure football. Regardless of the outcome, I enjoyed the match.

Congratulations to everyone involved with Atlético. Well deserved. :)

Jägermeister

Well deserved win. We got to appreciate that they were just more consistent than us and burned for the title.
Good luck in the CL final

BerkeleyBernie

Just uninterrupted pure football. Regardless of the outcome, I enjoyed the match.

Are you including Alves' crosses in the above statement? :D

A bit more of a rugby match than "pure football," but one can't fault the intensity, sure. If every match was played like that one, no one would be able to field a squad after three weeks.

F

Flavia

Congrats! 18 years of waiting, the fans party must be insabe. Now go for the double now, please.

Kerrybai

Their title win is one of the most remarkable achievements in recent sporting history. Breaking the duopoly in Spain will never be forgotten.

Home of Barca Fans