Atlético Madrid

Tomchin

Damn it, Atletico 1-0 down at HT. Come on, Atleti, win this, can't stand the thought of Madrid winning the treble.

Samuel Eto'o

That's sad and there's no place for such nonsense in the world. I don't understand how small minded people can call themselves fans/supporters of any organisation and then contradicts that by behaving in such a crude manner.

Antimilan

Not only Spain... Those kind of behavior is happening a lot during the Libertadores too. Disgraceful.

I could understand maybe racism in Russia... but South America ? That's illogical... not that racism is good in any form or anywhere, but it's kind of saying there is racism in Africa.... towards the whites could be ?

F

Flavia

I could understand maybe racism in Russia... but South America ? That's illogical... not that racism is good in any form or anywhere, but it's kind of saying there is racism in Africa.... towards the whites could be ?

Nope. The same monkey chants were made towards a brazilian black player, in Peru. As a brazilian I can tell you my country is very racist too. So are some other s.a. countries. It's odd, but true.

onzeXI

Spain needs change in culture and attitude at the grassroots level to combat racism

That sounds like Holder's call for an honest discussion on racism in the U.S. Discussions aren't worth squat. There are two options - Either kids are raised by parents who care about equality and racial blindness and gradually change the tenor of a society or we go on as we have been with racist parents bearing racist kids. I don't have much hope for the first option.

Fibonacci

Holder is worth squat. And American's are obsessed with race to an unhealthy degree. So much so that more problems are created and a race-blind society is more and more distant, due to the actions of those who claim to be the most anti-racist.

onzeXI

Holder is worth squat. And American's are obsessed with race to an unhealthy degree. So much so that more problems are created and a race-blind society is more and more distant, due to the actions of those who claim to be the most anti-racist.

I'd say you hit the nail on the head.

Home of Barca Fans