Atlético Madrid

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Turns out that Gabi played the last month of the season with a cracked rib... A team full of warriors no doubt about it.

H

Haruko The Goon

Rakitic/Gabi/Koke/O.Torres/Tiago/Suarez/R.Garcia/Turan/Diego

Bloody good midfield options they'll have next season.

They'll need to replace D.Costa if he leaves, and then find a LB to replace Felipe.

Tomchin

Rakitic/Gabi/Koke/O.Torres/Tiago/Suarez/R.Garcia/Turan/Diego

Bloody good midfield options they'll have next season.

They'll need to replace D.Costa if he leaves, and then find a LB to replace Felipe.
Tiago signed for Chelsea, and Diego for a Turkish team i think.

Is Rakitic already confirmed? And will O. Torres certainly return from loan?

H

Haruko The Goon

Could make €90m from sales of Costa, Felipe and Miranda.

Could defo find adequate replacements with that money... and also from La Liga winnings (and getting so far in the CL).

Unsure if they'll be as good, but could still be a threat.

H

Haruko The Goon

Tiago signed for Chelsea, and Diego for a Turkish team i think.

Is Rakitic already confirmed? And will O. Torres certainly return from loan?

oh I'm not too sure. I didn't know about Tiago to Chelsea.

He'll be a squad member anyway. 33 years old? What a chelsea thinking lol I think Rakitic is close.

zanela

Their second signing: Miguel Ángel Moyá from Getafe on a 3 year deal (pending medical). Guillermo Rulli also set to join, acc. to ARG sources.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Many sources report that Diego Costa has passed a medical at Chelsea ahead of a proposed £32m transfer from Atletico Madrid. Chelsea met his buyout clause and he will now negotiate personal terms.

Chelsea raided Atletico with all Tiago, Costa and probably Luis and Courtois all heading there. Hope Koke doesn't add to the list.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Now Atleti's transfer activity is finally starting to pop up on the rumor mill.

They've bought Siqueira and Moya and are linked with Vela, Lukaku, Bacca, and Cazorla. Lot of great options and being Liga champions/CL finalists has surely given them a great amount of appeal. Hell if they get Vela or Lukaku then Costa would hardly be missed.

Still hoping Luis doesn't go to Chelski.

Beast

The Observer
Costa, Tiago , Luis , Courtois and possibly Miranda ... most of them will go/went to Chelsea. It's back to building from scratch again the team of last season is gone

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Costa, Tiago , Luis , Courtois and possibly Miranda ... most of them will go/went to Chelsea. It's back to building from scratch again the team of last season is gone

Luis wants Atleti to lower his transfer fee but they refuse so as of now, he'll probably stay (they do have Siqueira now though). Tiago is being replaced by Saul/Suarez/Koke and maybe someone else. Courtois most likely by Navas. Miranda might stay but if not, Musacchio seems very plausible. As for Costa and Villa, they'll have Correa and maybe Negredo or Lukaku according to reports.

They are going to lose a lot of their squad, core players even. However I don't doubt that the team can remain strong as long as they can evolve (i.e more dynamic in attack and a bit more dominant in midfield, which can be achieved through Correa and playing Koke centrally). They might not have the same success with trophies as that requires the aid of luck but they'll certainly be very competitive. It's sad to see all the players leave right when they gain momentum though, money talks in today's game though I guess.

Home of Barca Fans