Atlético Madrid

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
*Eating his humble pie*

Atletico are one of the most frustrating teams in La Liga.

I honestly can't believe the inferiority complex they have when it comes to playing Real.

They have been utterly amazing throughout this campaign, and it looked like they would really have a great chance of beating Real this year. Instead, they showed their true nature, by caving and doing f***all.

The worst part is, they play their hearts out when facing Barça and will definitely cause us problems. Hate this team.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
They're Real's punching bag. When was the last time they beat Real?

Can see them causing us problems myself, but we'll beat them :) I am more worried about Betis away though then our home game against Pathetico.

X

xaviniesta

he is a first class cunt and a thug.

"On the pitch I fought with everyone, I couldn't control myself. I insulted everyone, I had no respect for the opposition, I thought I had to kill them,” he has said.“Boys who grew up playing in academies are taught to control themselves and respect others, but no-one ever told me otherwise, I didn't have a school to teach me this. I was used to seeing players elbowing each other in the face and thought it was the norm."

:facepalm: what kind of matches he watched?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Other than the obvious Falcao..who are the better players for Atletico right now? I find them quite entertaining when i watch them actually.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Other than the obvious Falcao..who are the better players for Atletico right now? I find them quite entertaining when i watch them actually.

Diego Costa is probably the second best right now when he's not getting himself sent off...their central midfield sucks but Costa and Turan have been good supporters. Those two and Falcao are the ones who do most of the work.

The CB pairing of Miranda and Godin is great..Miranda is one of the most underrated CBs in the world, Godin can be a twat but he's skilled, on the side Filipe Luis isn't as good as he was when he was the man in his Depor days but he's still class.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Koke has been pretty good, Gabi is reliable but unspectacular and Raul Garcia is somewhat revived by his loan to Osasuna, but their midfield isn't dominant in any way. They could really use a game changer like Beñat, who is linked with them, but they are probably losing both Falcao and Arda this summer...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
they would do well to bring in Llorente... It would really be a master stroke. Arda could easily be replaced. The entire transfer money from Falcao's deal can be used to improve the rest of the team.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
they would do well to bring in Llorente... It would really be a master stroke. Arda could easily be replaced. The entire transfer money from Falcao's deal can be used to improve the rest of the team.

That would actually be brilliant...but at this rate Llorente is leaving on free transfer and is almost certainly leaving Spain. But if they could pull that off...I mean Llorente is no Tigre, or even a Forlan, but they could be better off if they use the money to bring in Beñat plus other upgrades.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Diego Costa is probably the second best right now when he's not getting himself sent off...their central midfield sucks but Costa and Turan have been good supporters. Those two and Falcao are the ones who do most of the work.

The CB pairing of Miranda and Godin is great..Miranda is one of the most underrated CBs in the world, Godin can be a twat but he's skilled, on the side Filipe Luis isn't as good as he was when he was the man in his Depor days but he's still class.

Alright thanks man, i swear i'm a younger version of you, liking all the teams you seem to like. First Fiorentina now Atletico.

Wont be long before i start watching South American Football i guess & support Chile.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That would actually be brilliant...but at this rate Llorente is leaving on free transfer and is almost certainly leaving Spain. But if they could pull that off...I mean Llorente is no Tigre, or even a Forlan, but they could be better off if they use the money to bring in Beñat plus other upgrades.
Llorente could sorta do 'in your face' to Athletic president by signing for Atletico...

And with the kind of transfer money they would get for Falcao, they could do a lot better than just Benat and other upgrades. Also the money they get from finishing in top 4 will help them a lot. We'll have to wait and see how good they will do this time.

I vividly remember how every body laughed at them for spending all the money they got For Aguero on Falcao... It proved to be a such a master-stroke, as we rightly predicted. Hope they would make right decisions this time around too

Fishdoll

Bakalao

This week, it seems that England is the more likely destination for Llorente though really...anywhere will do, to some extent. Despite the appalling way he's been treated, Llorente still has a lot of affection for and loyalty to Athletic -- so I don't think he'll go to a Spanish club.

Home of Barca Fans