Ballon d'Or 2011

abual3bed1

if anyone else said that Xavi doesn't deserve the award .. we could make a debate about it to see why he said that .. but when it comes from a bitter fan for teams that Barca have been fucking so much in the recent years .. it doesn't make any sense

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
lol @Xavi not deserving it, that's hilarious! But I agree with you on the last part. Last season was his chance to take it, messi was just too good, "unfortunately". Can't see him winning it, but he'd deserve it more than any other. Messi can still take it for the next 5 years, giving cristiano the posibility to dream about the title :)

Messi will not be winning it next year. WHEN Madrid win the CL and La Liga this season.. guess who will win it? Yep. RONALDO.

impeh

Hi, its me..
forgot this was tonight!

its live @ 6pm on eurosport. -might just be for UK users-

think it will be ;

messi
ronaldo
xavi

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
that wont be the case, so I dont care. even andres would deserve it more than ronaldo, but thats another story

That won't be the case?

Will Madrid win the CL? - YES.

Will Madrid win La Liga? - YES

How can Messi possibly win it then?

It will be Ronaldo.

ivan22

boing boing, look who's there!
ballon15.jpg

I'm sorry!

Ronaldo should win this award today.. But it will probably be Messi. Everyone's anti-Madrid.

photo-116-25e60ef0.jpg

Jenks

if anyone else said that Xavi doesn't deserve the award .. we could make a debate about it to see why he said that .. but when it comes from a bitter fan for teams that Barca have been fucking so much in the recent years .. it doesn't make any sense

Do you think that Xavi has been better than Messi this year? Because being the best in the world is kinda the criteria...

Home of Barca Fans