Ballon d'Or 2011

Maria

Voted Xavi.
The fact he only has 148 votes is disgusting and shows 80% of the people are just Messi/Ronaldo fanboys

Actually, in case you didn't notice, CR hase more votes than Messi and Xavi together(65%), so I don't understand where Messi's fanboys are. For me is a bigger disgrace Iniesta's absence from this top..it should have been Messi, Iniesta and Xavi.
Also, the poll that contained all the 25 finalist had Neymar as a clear winner, so Neymar>>CR>>Messi. :D

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Actually, in case you didn't notice, CR hase more votes than Messi and Xavi together(65%), so I don't understand where Messi's fanboys are. For me is a bigger disgrace Iniesta's absence from this top..it should have been Messi, Iniesta and Xavi.
Also, the poll that contained all the 25 finalist had Neymar as a clear winner, so Neymar>>CR>>Messi. :D

Who cares about this shit, our boys will win the awards that some1 has actually heard of...

abual3bed1

Messi for Ballon d'Or .. Rooney for the Puskas award .. Pep for coach of the year .. the 5 Barca players for world's XI ..

ivan22

lol @Xavi not deserving it, that's hilarious! But I agree with you on the last part. Last season was his chance to take it, messi was just too good, "unfortunately". Can't see him winning it, but he'd deserve it more than any other. Messi can still take it for the next 5 years, giving cristiano the posibility to dream about the title :)

Home of Barca Fans