Ballon d'Or 2011

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Remove Pique, Cesc, Rooney, Forlan, Villa & Casillas

and Sneijder & Benzema (+ possibly Müller, I haven't seen him play, but Sahin/Götze should be ahead of him)

Rooney should be on the list. He helped United win the PL and got in the CL final.

Last edited:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
42... 35 of them are for club

But RvP is not just about stats if you are mocking me for that post. He creates a lot of goal scoring chances too. He involves a lot more in the game than Gomez, in fact more than most of the forwards out there
Oh my bad man lol. It did sound like I was having a go at you didn't it? Sorry, didn't mean anything by it :D. Was just saying.
I think both Gomez and RVP deserve spots on the shortlist. Both are only just being given the credit they deserve I think.

The only people who have scored more than Gomez over the past few years are Messi and CR7. That is pretty damn impressive. Dude is on a tear and still hasn't stopped.
RVP is the talisman for his team. But I can't say I watched him enough last year to say if he should be there for sure. But from what I have seen I think he deserves a spot over a few people on that list.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Leaving this here for January...

sbk8kp.gif

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Rooney should be on the list. He helped United win the PL and got in the CL final.

I see your point, but my point was that he didn't do much for the first half of the season, and wanted to join City, thus creating chaos in Manchester. Then I realised it's only for the year 2011, and not for the previous season, so I'll take that back.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
You do realise that's not the real video... right? They've just edited it so it looks like he's looking at the guy. So... you FAIL.

gingerless

lmfao, that is some perfectly recreated scenario and someone must've spent a lot of time, money and effort into making such a masterpiece of subtle video trickery

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
The vid isn't edited, it would need someone with the skills of God to edit it to that level of degree

Ging-Jona duo owning once again

Home of Barca Fans