Barca draws Man City

Antimadridista1

I'm reading citizens forum and they are soooo confident. All talking about how shitty our defense is and saying that Aguero will completely destroy Pique.

They all say it's a win win situation for them and they are right ; If they win , they will have a lot of confidence and send a message to Europe. If they lose, it'll be "normal" because we're favorite and they will focus on the Premier League.

Honestly, I think that they are in a better situation because they are full of confidence looking to their last performances. But everything can change in three months.

IMO I want to trust Tata because tactically I felt that, during the Clasico, he had something . But I really hope that we'll buy a Centre Back in January.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

WOW! Just WOW! If you don't know what "Reading Danger" means and don't think it's an important part of defending. :blush:

Chasing back, as in tracking back when your team is getting hit on the counter-attack.

You must be the only person on this forum then that thinks Dani is a good crosser of the ball then. :lol:

It just seems like one of those lists that Ronaldo fans like to make to show him being 'more complete' than Messi.

In reality just watch ten minutes of them playing and anyone with any idea will see who the better player is.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
WOW! Just WOW! If you don't know what "Reading Danger" means and don't think it's an important part of defending. :blush:

Chasing back, as in tracking back when your team is getting hit on the counter-attack.

You must be the only person on this forum then that thinks Dani is a good crosser of the ball then. :lol:

Reading the game is an important part of football, even very important. Alves does that very good. You don't have to deconstruct 'reading the game' to parts and say that "reading danger" is one of them. Alves maybe doesn't have to "read danger" as often as Z because he doesn't loose the ball as often?
Listen, the points where Z is maybe a little better are qualities that defenders in the swedish league have - the finesse, ball control, dribbling, passing, first touch etc Alves has are qualities that set apart good players from fantastic players. And beside, Alves has very good work ethic - he runs up and down, attacking and defending like a Duracell rabbit, he has good tackles, defends more than alright etc. This is the last post I'll exchange with you on this matter - you can clearly see you are the only one that rates Z over Alves on this forum...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It just seems like one of those lists that Ronaldo fans like to make to show him being 'more complete' than Messi.

In reality just watch ten minutes of them playing and anyone with any idea will see who the better player is.

+1000.000.000

ceefoo

you can clearly see you are the only one that rates Z over Alves on this forum...
Where's BlueDuck when you need him!?! :yawn:

Anyway, I'm bored with this debate now. I've made my point, you've all made yours. Let's move on ...... :handshake:

And BEAT CITEH! :barca scarf:

ceefoo

Pellegrini won't make the same mistake he did against Bayern in the home leg. He will make sure he has plenty of numbers in midfield to cramp Barcas passing game.

The way he set the team up in Munich, apart from the first 15 minutes or so when they were shite :D Is something he could consider doing against us.

In that game though, he played a Big Target-Man (Dzeko), and he did a very good job at holding the ball up and linking the play.

JamDav1982

If had to guess the Man City team now, if all fit -

Hart

Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Clichy

Fernandinho Toure

Navas Silva Milner

Aguero

Home of Barca Fans