Barca draws Man City

serghei

Would he even make it? Thats 2 months, puts him coming back at the end of february.

It doesn't matter. We have to be prepared to take on their best team and come out on top at the end of the tie. It's all that matters in the end. I couldn't care less if Aguero recovers on time to play us or don't. We have our own problems to worry about.

sumo

I'm just watching the Mancity Bayern game. I have to say, I'm really excited for this match up: Barca Mancity... Thank your lucky stars you get to be a Barca fan at a time like this, witnessing such an amazing team play beautiful football week in week out! Not every fans get such an opportunity.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I'm just watching the Mancity Bayern game. I have to say, I'm really excited for this match up: Barca Mancity... Thank your lucky stars you get to be a Barca fan at a time like this, witnessing such an amazing team play beautiful football week in week out! Not every fans get such an opportunity.

Yeah, imagine being a Madrid fan.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Watched portions of the City match against Arsenal last night ahead of the Copa match - they are much better than Mancini's side...Even Nasri looks like a rejuvenated player but Fernandinho looks like the standout addition to Pellegrini's side...Stranger still, for me, is how good Zabaleta has looked...We'll see how long his thigh injury from last night sets them back since Richards has been on the shelf as well...Look & play like a Pellegrini side but with the best collection of attacking talent he's probably had

Form will be important but they will be a tougher side to face than I first imagined

dakeb_MCFC

Watched portions of the City match against Arsenal last night ahead of the Copa match - they are much better than Mancini's side...Even Nasri looks like a rejuvenated player but Fernandinho looks like the standout addition to Pellegrini's side...Stranger still, for me, is how good Zabaleta has looked...We'll see how long his thigh injury from last night sets them back since Richards has been on the shelf as well...Look & play like a Pellegrini side but with the best collection of attacking talent he's probably had

Form will be important but they will be a tougher side to face than I first imagined

Well observed.

In fact Zabaleta is a bigger loss than Aguero right now, he is very under rated. We have goals coming from all over the pitch, and have Dzeko or Jovetic to cover for Aguero. Having said that, Aguero is a very quick healer and will be back in January despite what Pellegrini just said.

But the injury to Zabaleta and Richards means Demichelis will have to play right back for a while. This affects our tempo going forward as he cannot track back like Zabaleta does.

You are right about Fernandinho. He is playing for his place in the Brazil world cup squad. He is a strong contender for our player of the season so far.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

PacoBJuarez

Where would I go about finding a way to watch that now? I'd love to watch that for research purposes as well.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Where would I go about finding a way to watch that now? I'd love to watch that for research purposes as well.

Going to check out their tie with Bayern as well...Rojadirecta, fbtz, footytorrents and BigSoccer are just a few, I'm sure there are others

Nice comparison here

BbtCdqlCQAAa4nc.jpg:large

Ghosting

Going to check out their tie with Bayern as well...Rojadirecta, fbtz, footytorrents and BigSoccer are just a few, I'm sure there are others

Which game you referring to because their 3-2 win was their complete second team, which is pretty scary, I know a lot of people say Bayern took their foot off the pedal but could you imagine our second team playing Bayern, it would not be a pretty sight.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Which game you referring to because their 3-2 win was their complete second team, which is pretty scary, I know a lot of people say Bayern took their foot off the pedal but could you imagine our second team playing Bayern, it would not be a pretty sight.

Still interested but I did watch portions of it live, Bayern looked very effective for the first 20-30 minutes but then coasted

Ghosting

Still interested but I did watch portions of it live, Bayern looked very effective for the first 20-30 minutes but then coasted

Yeah, I wasn't paying full attention during the game but from what I could tell Bayerns defence seemed to just switch off towards the end. Do the links you gave also have the first meeting between the two?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, I wasn't paying full attention during the game but from what I could tell Bayerns defence seemed to just switch off towards the end. Do the links you gave also have the first meeting between the two?

I'm sure they have both matches

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Nice comparison here

BbtCdqlCQAAa4nc.jpg:large

So City spent double? I imagined the difference would be even higher considering the unlimited resources but they did make some smart buys: Hart, Kompany, Zabaleta..
As for us: the figure is a bit steep as most of our key players came from La Masia.

dakeb_MCFC

Bayern came within a whisker of losing top spot when Negredo almost scored City's fourth goal, so I don't buy that they took their foot off the gas and were merely coasting.

There was too much at stake for them to coast.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

F

Flavia

Bayern came within a whisker of losing top spot when Negredo almost scored City's fourth goal, so I don't buy that they took their foot off the gas and were merely coasting.

There was too much at stake for them to coast.
Believe it or not, apparently the players were oblivious to that. From both teams, everyone thought the score'd have to be 5-2 for that to happen.

Home of Barca Fans