Barca squad/XI 2024/25

Biggest priority

• Total voters

Nazario1985

I'm just going to assume all the folks who don't have their contract ending this summer will stay and folks who have contracts ending this summer will leave.

In
De Roon (free) - 2 year contract
Dimitrievski (free)
Hermoso (free)
Fati (loan)
Julian Araujo (loan)

Out
Sergi Roberto
Marcos Alonso
Joao Felix
Joao Cancelo
Riad (Send on loan to Betis again, if possible)
Roque (Send on loan)

Squad of 24/25
GK: MATS, Dimitrievski

RB: Kounde, J. Araujo
RCB: Araujo, Hermoso
LCB: Cubarsi, Inigo
LB: Balde, Fort

CDM: Christensen, De Roon, Romeu
CM: FDJ, Gavi, Pedri
CAM: Gundogan, Fermin

RW: Yamal, Torres
CF: Lewy, Guiu
LW: Raphinha, Fati

Hopefully by summer 2025, our financial situation is better and we can do some serious investment in the squad.

So we're going again without a real barça level DM ?? 200 IQ

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'm just going to assume all the folks who don't have their contract ending this summer will stay and folks who have contracts ending this summer will leave.

In
De Roon (free) - 2 year contract
Dimitrievski (free)
Hermoso (free)
Fati (loan)
Julian Araujo (loan)

Out
Sergi Roberto
Marcos Alonso
Joao Felix
Joao Cancelo
Riad (Send on loan to Betis again, if possible)
Roque (Send on loan)

Squad of 24/25
GK: MATS, Dimitrievski

RB: Kounde, J. Araujo
RCB: Araujo, Hermoso
LCB: Cubarsi, Inigo
LB: Balde, Fort

CDM: Christensen, De Roon, Romeu
CM: FDJ, Gavi, Pedri
CAM: Gundogan, Fermin

RW: Yamal, Torres
CF: Lewy, Guiu
LW: Raphinha, Fati

Hopefully by summer 2025, our financial situation is better and we can do some serious investment in the squad.
Why the fuck would you keep Romeu :lol: And De Roon, another 34 year old player? And Cancelo is a little bit of a liability yes, but we need him for at least a "comfortable" second place I LL next season. We NEED a DM, even if it's the only position we spend on - we need a DM so we can let our other midfielders be more creative. There's Onana, Zubi, Kone, Parades, Kamara, Alvarez, (Luiz - but he'll probably be very expensive...) and a couple more - Flick needs to think about how he will incorporate the DM and than we need to find some 50ish million and get it done.

soul24rage

Why the fuck would you keep Romeu :lol: And De Roon, another 34 year old player? And Cancelo is a little bit of a liability yes, but we need him for at least a "comfortable" second place I LL next season. We NEED a DM, even if it's the only position we spend on - we need a DM so we can let our other midfielders be more creative. There's Onana, Zubi, Kone, Parades, Kamara, Alvarez, (Luiz - but he'll probably be very expensive...) - Flick needs to think about how he will incorporate the DM and than we need to find some 50ish million and get it done.
Reading comprehension seems to be hard for some people. Read my post carefully again.

As a free transfer, De Roon is good. Better than Guido Rodriguez imo.

If I were you, I would lower my expectation of spending $50 million on a DM. Wish it happened, but with this board, it's not a certainty.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Reading comprehension seems to be hard for some people. Read my post carefully again.

As a free transfer, De Roon is good. Better than Guido Rodriguez imo.

If I were you, I would lower my expectation of spending $50 million on a DM. Wish it happened, but with this board, it's not a certainty.
Yeah I know you wrote that those on a contract stays etc - but we need to get rid of Romeu, he's a joke and shouldn't even play the first rounds in Copa. And Sergi is extending another year, didn't he already sign the new contract?

soul24rage

Yeah I know you wrote that those on a contract stays etc - but we need to get rid of Romeu, he's a joke and shouldn't even play the first rounds in Copa.
I agree with you. Romeu needs to leave asap and there are many reports that say that he will move to a different club this summer so fingers crossed.

Porque

Looking down Pini Zahavi client list, coz clearly he has alot of influence with Laporta like Mendes, and I see Angelo Stiller.

Had a great season as the DMC of second place Stuttgart this season. Moved in the Summer for just 5.5m. I can't help but wonder if he was offered to us and we said something like nope, Zubimendi or Oriol Romeu.

khaled_a_d

Looking down Pini Zahavi client list, coz clearly he has alot of influence with Laporta like Mendes, and I see Angelo Stiller.

Had a great season as the DMC of second place Stuttgart this season. Moved in the Summer for just 5.5m. I can't help but wonder if he was offered to us and we said something like nope, Zubimendi or Oriol Romeu.

Is Stiller a CDM or a deep lying playmaker? I watched him sporadically after you mentioned him and it felt like he is the later. He has a very good passing range but isn't very imposing tbh. He tries on defense but it isn't his best area.
But as I said I barely watched him, so your opinion is better than mine.

Windhook

I'm doing the 0m list as well:

In (main position first)
CM/DM Adrien Rabiot
CB/LB Mario Hermoso (Atletico Madrid)
DM/CM Guido Rodriguez (Betis)
AM/CM Daichi Kamada (Lazio) - deadline is tomorrow, when the 3-year extension clause is triggered.
Joao Cancelo (on loan)
Matheus Nunes (loan) (Man City) - you can guess who's the agent.
Mikayil Faye (promotion)

Out
Fati - big contract
Oriol Romeu
Sergi Roberto
Inigo Martinez
Marcos Alonso
Joao Felix

Nazario1985

I'm doing the 0m list as well:

In (main position first)
CM/DM Adrien Rabiot
CB/LB Mario Hermoso (Atletico Madrid)
DM/CM Guido Rodriguez (Betis)
AM/CM Daichi Kamada (Lazio) - deadline is tomorrow, when the 3-year extension clause is triggered.
Joao Cancelo (on loan)
Matheus Nunes (loan) (Man City) - you can guess who's the agent.
Mikayil Faye (promotion)

Out
Fati - big contract
Oriol Romeu
Sergi Roberto
Inigo Martinez
Marcos Alonso
Joao Felix
Out
Fati - big contract : Nobody will want him not even for a loan
Oriol Romeu : Girona is the only hope
Sergi Roberto : N/A
Inigo Martinez : nobody will buy him
Marcos Alonso : N/A
Joao Felix : N/A

Windhook

Out
Fati - big contract : Nobody will want him not even for a loan
Oriol Romeu : Girona is the only hope
Sergi Roberto : N/A
Inigo Martinez : nobody will buy him
Marcos Alonso : N/A
Joao Felix : N/A
There are clubs who are always on the line.

In Fati and Inigo's case their big salaries make it impossible for permanent move. Options are either loan them out with shared salary percentage scheme or keep them, but unlisted from La Liga to not burden the salary cap, meanwhile ruining their season.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans