Barca squad/XI 2024/25

Biggest priority

• Total voters

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Have no problem for giving him his last+++++ chance.
But their is a difference between a player you choose to stay and one being forced on you just because nobody wants him.
This morning heard that Sevilla & Valencia are interested so finger crossed.
Somebody will for sure loan him, but only if we pay like half his wage or something.

Porque

Ansu is done. We problem loan him to Sevilla with da pepper.

Am I dreaming or didn't Ansu start off there?

jamrock

Ansu will be the 2nd name on the team sheet uncle flexible flick, by December.

It will be
Gavi
Ansu

Everyone else.

Booook it!.

mc_lovin

It would have been such a nice world if Ansu didn't get fucked by injuries.

Ansu - Plank of wood - Lamine

🤤

Andresito

Staff member
Where are all the DM's we are supposed to be linked with? Only Guido Rodriguez so far.

Makes me suspect Flick's first mistake will be that he relies on our midfielders as a whole package to provide cover which clearly hasn't worked before. We need a proper DM as we can't rely on Frenkie, Gavi, Gundo and Pedri to be shielding the CBs.

Or the cheap solution is to go for Christensen again. Which I honestly would be fine with if we can spend money on an instant-impact LW. However, it would be nice to sign a cheap prospect for DM. Guy like Alan Varela would've been perfect for 8m smh. Or Pepelu for 5m. Surely there must be similar profiles out there this year as well.

jamrock

We've been linked with kimmich.

Deco will sign a DM if we get the new Nike deal,he knows we need one desperately

jamrock

Kimmich and Thiago double pivot worked for flick.

Kimmich Gavi can work as well.

De jong has zero defensive awareness,that's not kimmich

mc_lovin

Kimmich + Gavi looks like a trainwreck as well.

But I get the appeal of just gambling on a non-positional, energetic double pivot. It may work out :lol: It's certainly the style Flick liked for Bayern. And the DM market is trash.

Iniesta Ultra

FDJ
Pedri
Gavi
Gundo
Fermin
Roberto

All these being CMs, CAMs, interiors
... and yet we are also going for Simmons on loan apparently

How many similar profiles on similar positions are we going to cram, while leaving DM/CF priorities uncovered?

Fatporta was too scared financially to fire Xavi so no chance in hell he'd take a bigger loss not relying on ragdoll.

Home of Barca Fans