Barca Transfers and Rumors

Albo

If we are going for Mbappe it probably means that Di Maria is coming here. Would be insane to buy Mbappe and no wingers.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we are going for Mbappe it probably means that Di Maria is coming here. Would be insane to buy Mbappe and no wingers.

How about Mbappe and Dembele

:thinking:

I'm sure it'll end up with Di Maria and Paulinho in the end anyway lol

Arkk

The little faith i have is that Barto and co will be under huge pressure to bring in a big name now Neymar is gone. I just hope that big name isn't Coutinho. I think Liverpool will do a suarez with him, 1 more year then you can go to Barca next summer.

kattanib

Honestly, Coutinho seems like the best name being thrown to replace Iniesta .. there aren't many players that can do that. Plus Coutinho can actually score, so there is no pressure to play Raki for his long shots. We will have more freedom in midfield imo.

The plan B to Coutinho is Ozil ... a 29 years old player in October. So yes, Coutinho would be amazing

Arkk

Honestly, Coutinho seems like the best name being thrown to replace Iniesta .. there aren't many players that can do that. Plus Coutinho can actually score, so there is no pressure to play Raki for his long shots. We will have more freedom in midfield imo.

The plan B to Coutinho is Ozil ... a 29 years old player in October. So yes, Coutinho would be amazing

I agree Coutinho would be my choice to replace Iniesta i just dont think he'll leave liverpool this summer. Ozil is a no no i hope our board aren't seriously thinking about that.. i'd rather we go for someone like Pjanic

Mitchell1978

What are you facepalming? I'm not saying it's a good idea, just stating that those would likely be the prices of Mbappe & Dembele.

Because its way to much money for players with so little experience and years at the highest levels.
I understand they are the flavors 'du jour' but it would be bad business.

gr98

Di Marzio now saying Barcelona are looking at Dembele to be Neymar's replacement

https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/892148550855008256

"Neymar's future speaks French, and Barcelona - in hunting for the Brazilian boss's heir - also looks at Bundesliga: eyes on Ousmane Dembele . In fact, the Blaugrana club also points to Borussia Dortmund '97 class , also noting Liverpool Liverpool for Coutinho . This is another possibility for the post-Neymar in Barcelona and another name is that of Dembele."
(http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calciomercato-barcellona-caccia-allerede-di-neymar-ce-anche-dembele ; used google translate)

kattanib

Because its way to much money for players with so little experience and years at the highest levels.
I understand they are the flavors 'du jour' but it would be bad business.

How would that be bad business? You are mitigating the risk. Both potentially can be among the top 5 players, and all you need is for 1 of the 2 to fulfill his potential for this deal to make sense (will be the equivalent to what Neymar is today). I call this smart investment.

Btw, the only player I have personally witnessed that was as mature as Mbappe at such an age is Messi.

Home of Barca Fans