Barca Transfers and Rumors

DHorozov

I really hope that all these rumors regarding Coutinho, Dembele, Dybala and Mbappe are not bs and that the board is already trying to buy a replacement for at least a week now, as if they are still dreaming of Neymar and start negotiations for the above just after we receive the money, then the transfer will happen (if happen at all) around the deadline day at the end of August ...

I fear this last month will be like playing football manager, all of a sudden you receive tons of money for one of your star players and you rush to spend them on everyone by the end of the month, getting rejected over and over again, as most clubs have already completed their squads for the upcoming season and unwilling to sell, if you don't pay something ridicilous ...

Zincubus

Banned
Sky suggesting that the Neymar deal probably won't go through after all and he'll return to training on Wednesday !?!

After we've all worked out how best to spend his money :)

Arkk

Sky suggesting that the Neymar deal probably won't go through after all and he'll return to training on Wednesday !?!

After we've all worked out how best to spend his money :)

where are you hearing that? I hope its bs :lol:

way too many bridges burned for him to stay

Zincubus

Banned
Ozil? :lol: hell no one of the laziest players out there teams would just walk through our midfield

He's very effective when his team HAS possession ( that's usually us ) ...

Wasn't he the top assister for Real Madrid and Arsenal ??

So he can't tackle , so what ? I'd ague that neither can Messi or Iniesta ..

Zincubus

Banned
where are you hearing that? I hope its bs :lol:

way too many bridges burned for him to stay

It's just one of the little snipets they throw into the hourly news briefs to keep your attention .

TalkSport said the same thing this afternoon ..

It's just the media playing around with what little information they actually know

Arkk

hes a great player I'm not denying that but he is lazy as fuck and does little to none in terms of tracking back. excusable for the front 3 to a degree but hes a midfielder. if we had Busi-workhorse midfielder it could work but otherwise no ty.

eaman

Leave the assisting to Messi. Ozil would only get in the way. I don't even know what position he would play. Yes he gets assists but he doesn't dominate a game like xavi or Iniesta. We need a consistent world class performer

Zincubus

Banned
Leave the assisting to Messi. Ozil would only get in the way. I don't even know what position he would play. Yes he gets assists but he doesn't dominate a game like xavi or Iniesta. We need a consistent world class performer

I'd certainly prefer Ozil over Paulhino ...

Pretty sure we wanted him before he chose Real Madrid !?!

gasgas

Cesc used to be one of the best assisters of all time in the epl for Arsenal

kattanib

Griezmann is the solution imo ... a better player than Neymar and is only 1 year older. We will need to adjust the formation a bit though

................. Suarez .................

...........Griezmann .... Messi ..........

Gomes ............................. Roberto

................ Busquets .................

Alba ..... Umtiti ...... Pique ..... Samedo

Home of Barca Fans