Barca Transfers and Rumors

gun-powder

Absolutely ridiculous to hear the news for signing paulinho .. I wish barca fans march outside camp nou to ask the board to resign. .
They slaughtering the team..

GetIn

Our XI going into the SuperCopa and probably the season:

Stegen

Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba

Paulinho-Busquests-Iniesta

Messi-Suarez-Deulofeu

TREBLE WORTHY....

gvt2000

Another name to the long "waste of money" list: 40 million for Arda 20 million for Song , 20 million for Mathieu, 20 million for Vermalen and now, 40 million euros for a semi-retired player. I don't get it.

eaman

Our XI going into the SuperCopa and probably the season:

Stegen

Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba

Paulinho-Busquests-Iniesta

Messi-Suarez-Deulofeu

TREBLE WORTHY....

Surely rakitic starts before Paulinho and surely Paulinho is backup for busquets just like song was even though it's terrible backup

viper76

People here want mad at me when I said Naymer was right to jump of this sinking ship .

Will never ever watch this barca till the board is voted out .

Thiago10

Paulinho gonna play with Busi in a 4-2-3-1 benching both Raki and Iniesta

If we were actually planning to play 4231, we would need two more attacking midfielders/wingers, so except if we end up getting Dembele and Coutinho, I don't see that happening.

Arkk

and here we are thinking Barto is capable of replacing Neymar.. we haven't even replaced Xavi yet
they'll panic buy Di Maria on August 31st for 60m

just like the Verratti saga, the hope was fun while it lasted

Garrus

If we were actually planning to play 4231, we would need two more attacking midfielders/wingers, so except if we end up getting Dembele and Coutinho, I don't see that happening.
Out of dembele and coutinho, Dembele is the most likely to come, He'll occupy the right wing, Denis or deulofeu can play as LW if coutinho doesn't also come.

------------Marc------------
semedo-pique-umiti-alba
-------Busi-Pauli------------
Dembele-messi--Coutinho/deulofeu
----------Suarez------------

This is a deadly line-up, Strong offensively and defensively.
Yet i doubt valverde will use 4-2-3-1 on consistent basis, I think he'll stick with 4-3-3 for most of the time, It's by far the formation we're most comfortable with.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Valverde: "The players linked with the club in the press are not my requests. We will see who comes."

Home of Barca Fans