Barca Transfers and Rumors

Barcilliant

Best we sign Seri only. Sell Turan, Rafinha, Gomes and forget Coutinho and Dembele.

Both are NOT 100 million players, even in this stupid market.

raskolnikov

Best we sign Seri only. Sell Turan, Rafinha, Gomes and forget Coutinho and Dembele.

Both are NOT 100 million players, even in this stupid market.

On the other hand. If we dont sign them we will face the same problem next year in a post wc summer when they will be more expensive.
I changed my mind, I hope we get Dembele,Coutinho and seri. That means we are covered in several key spots for a few years. Next year we could only be looking at future Alba/Suarez replacementsand those can be relatively cheap prospects (still 40/50 mil a piece) but we would atleast be on the right track.
Somehow these transfers need to happen and we need to get rid of our board.

Garrus

[tw]896306577715585025[/tw]

God I hate this guy, so smug and full of himself.
Then why you don't have them yet? :lol:
We can answer that for you, Messi and cristiano have too much self respect for themselves and value their career and legacy much more than money, Not all players are as greedy as neymar and his father, You imbecile.

JPM85

Would be so nice if either of both would make a statement on it. Tell PSG to go play themself in their little league as not in a million year a real superstar will play there. Never gonna happen of course.

ps. The moment Neymar signed he is off for me as a real superstar. Only 2 league's are whorty to be called a real league as the rest is a monopoly. Only superstars dare to challenge a real league.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Jorge Sampaoli gave the list of Argentine players to play the elimination games against Uruguay and Venezuela, Oh gee! The third ranking FIFA team in the world called up Angel Di Maria by the new Manager, Jorge Sampaoli because Di Maria is crap, a selfish player that does not have the class to play for Barcelona. I guess Sampaqoli is also crap. You know, birds of a feather...

https://us.as.com/us/2017/08/11/futbol/1502474657_008694.html

Hope Sampaoli learns his lesson soon and kick Di Maria out, just like Higuain.

gatsu

Then why you don't have them yet? :lol:
We can answer that for you, Messi and cristiano have too much self respect for themselves and value their career and legacy much more than money, Not all players are as greedy as neymar and his father, You imbecile.

Yeah that's why they are renewing their contracts every year. Wake up this is no phantasy world. Every player is driven by money and popularity.

gatsu

Hope Sampaoli learns his lesson soon and kick Di Maria out, just like Higuain.

He can't. Managing a national team is not only about sport performance. The political aspect is as important and dimaria is the people's hero in the mind of a lot of Argentinian.

Last edited:

gatsu

[tw]896306577715585025[/tw]

God I hate this guy, so smug and full of himself.

Yeah but they dont have the power to produce a mere tomato themselves. Should we tell him what happened to Qatar when their neighbors decided to close the boarders.

gvt2000

Apparently we're about to pay 40 million for Paulinho, a 29 year old player that has been away from top competition for 3 years. Are there really no better options?

Home of Barca Fans