Barca Transfers and Rumors

Barcilliant

Heard Coutinho is on the way. Liverpool want to buy a replacement before we announce it officially. Fee could hit 160 million. Ridiculous.

RIZALDINHO

we should not sign Coutinho for 160m he is not worth that much when their are cheaper cm we can buy like seri, fabinho, jorginho and goretzka this board is ridiculous and mental if there thing of spending 160m on Coutinho

Hektor

Heard Coutinho is on the way. Liverpool want to buy a replacement before we announce it officially. Fee could hit 160 million. Ridiculous.

Yes, it is. However we need him. Liverpool knows it and has us by the balls.

Whoever is the President of Barça, we should have a "Shit" list of teams to get even with in the future. We have to send a very clear message that you cannot fuck with us without consequences. We are Barcelona and a power in FIFA, UEFA, and the CL. I'm really serious about this.

My shit list so far are: PSG, Liverpool, and BVB. We should also have a list of friends like Valencia, Sevilla, Las Palmas, Benfica, etc. We should help them whenever we can.

I do not include Real Madrid in the shit list, because they are our arch-enemy. We are supposed to try to screw each other, like Liverpool and ManU, Boca and River, etc. But these idiots?

http://www.marca.com/futbol/barcelona/2017/08/30/59a69374e2704ed07b8b4662.html

Last edited:

Judoman

Whoever is the President of Barça, we should have a "Shit" list of teams to get even with in the future. We have to send a very clear message that you cannot fuck with us without consequences. We are Barcelona and a power in FIFA, UEFA, and the CL. I'm really serious about this.

My shit list so far are: PSG, Liverpool, and BVB. We should also have a list of friends like Valencia, Sevilla, Las Palmas, Benfica, etc. We should help them whenever we can.

I do not include Real Madrid in the shit list, because they are our arch-enemy. We are supposed to try to screw each other, like Liverpool and ManU, Boca and River, etc. But these idiots?

I understand your feelings. But if you put yourself in BVB/Lpoll CEO s shoes, what would you do differently? On one hand, you have a great asset. On the other hand you have a desperate buyer, who wants this asset.
Would you not try to maximize your leverage?

Ronaldinho10

I understand your feelings. But if you put yourself in BVB/Lpoll CEO s shoes, what would you do differently? On one hand, you have a great asset. On the other hand you have a desperate buyer, who wants this asset.

Its true that liverpool had a great chance to use the situation to squeeze out a bit more money on this deal but they didn't have to! and when a player asks to be put on the clubs transfer list and makes every indication that he wants to leave its discusting to use a player like that instead of giving him what he wants liverpool's board were not thinking about coutinho's wishes at all but only money.

Hektor

This is different. We lost Neymar because PSG does not respect the UEFA rules of Fair Play. Yet, Liverpool and BVB are taking advantage of the situation. It is like saying that after Hurricane Harvey, there is a lack of gasoline. If you have this now precious asset, will you charge two, three, or four times the price for it, because you have it and I need it to survive? That is price gauging. We should remember these profiteers.

Judoman

This is different. We lost Neymar because PSG does not respect the UEFA rules of Fair Play. Yet, Liverpool and BVB are taking advantage of the situation. It is like saying that after Hurricane Harvey, there is a lack of gasoline. If you have this now precious asset, will you charge two, three, or four times the price for it, because you have it and I need it to survive? That is price gauging. We should remember these profiteers.

I wouldn t compare life/death situation to, essencialy bussines one. Not, that in reality there s much of a difference.

Yes both clubs took advantage to our situation. This is capitalism at it s core. Suply/demand. There are very few clubs out there, who wouldn t do
the same as BVB/LFC did. Our board is partly to blame, due to total lack of strategic thinking. They played this whole Neymar/post Neymar saga totaly wrong, which is why
we have to overpay insanely. It s hard to know how Neymar aproached his exit behind the scenes. If our people knew, what was going to happen, before it leaked to the public, than
the fault is 100% theirs. I m sure this transfer window will be remembered for a long time, but since we are mostly buying club, i don t see how we can get even in the future.

Except with wining trophies.

Kul_z

I agree with you, but in bussiness there is always colateral damage, and right now barca is at recieving end. Board blew up, and thats a fact. I cant imagine what would be if either one of dembele or coutinho flops, and next summer we try to buy someone who is actually better then them..

raskolnikov

http://www.marca.com/futbol/barcelona/2017/08/30/59a69374e2704ed07b8b4662.html
I wouldd only add psg to that list. For liverpool and bvb its just business. I still hate chelsea more.

henias

I wouldn t compare life/death situation to, essencialy bussines one. Not, that in reality there s much of a difference.

Yes both clubs took advantage to our situation. This is capitalism at it s core. Suply/demand. There are very few clubs out there, who wouldn t do
the same as BVB/LFC did. Our board is partly to blame, due to total lack of strategic thinking. They played this whole Neymar/post Neymar saga totaly wrong, which is why
we have to overpay insanely. It s hard to know how Neymar aproached his exit behind the scenes. If our people knew, what was going to happen, before it leaked to the public, than
the fault is 100% theirs. I m sure this transfer window will be remembered for a long time, but since we are mostly buying club, i don t see how we can get even in the future.

Except with wining trophies.

Enough babbling. Just show Ratface and co. the goddamn exit.They were too preoccupied with their shady deals, they forgot about winning trophies and keeping their players happy. That is why this whole thing backfired and they didnt expect one of their best players to turn his back on them. Im happy Neymar screwed them over; it's evidently something that is bound to happen sooner of later. With them exposed, they can no longer cover up their lies. If Neymar never came to Barca, it would be Messi who's leaving. It's a ultimately blessing in disguise. The sooner they go, the better.

Last edited:

Hektor

Everyone:

I understand what most of you are saying. However, has either Liverpool or BVB denounced PSG for breaking the Fair Play rules that PSG has agreed to abide by? No. They are keeping very quiet and taking advantage of the situation. That is fine, but they should make our "shit" list. We have the right to do so. That's all I am saying.

Last edited:

Hektor

Enough babbling. Just show Ratface and co. the goddamn exit.They were too preoccupied with their shady deals, they forgot about winning trophies and keeping their players happy. That is why this whole thing backfired and they didnt expect one of their best players to turn his back on them. Im happy Neymar screwed them over; it's evidently something that is bound to happen sooner of later. With them exposed, they can no longer cover up their lies. If Neymar never came to Barca, it would be Messi who's leaving. It's a ultimately blessing in disguise. The sooner they go, the better.

I agree with you regarding our glorious board. Have you seen my signature?

PhilS

Must send away Douglas, Minor and Turan, even if Barca must pay their full wages. The only chance to ever get anything for any of them is for them to play. For sure, they will never ppnlay at all for Barca.

cro-man

I have a feeling that they cant get rid of the deadwood arda gomes and co. Thats a reason why they didnt sign anyone. Of course their main targets are not available like coutinho but that didnt stop them from buying before so i guess the wages would explode if we cant sell them and buy many more....

Home of Barca Fans