Barca Transfers and Rumors

DHorozov

So, from Coutinho to Dybala to Lemar to Di Maria to Mahrez ... and watch how at the end will get Nani or something like that in the last moment :lol:... this is getting ridiculous

Hopefully these Mahrez news are just another bs rumors and he is actually heading to Arsenal/Chelsea ...

Zuti

You forgot Verratti, it all started with him, making our way down the quality ladder, while signing Paul in ho in the meanwhile.

Interlop

Call me crazy but I prefer Mahrez over Di Maria: younger, lower wages and loves Barca. If he can regain his 15/16 form he'll be a beast sub.

Zincubus

Banned
So, from Coutinho to Dybala to Lemar to Di Maria to Mahrez ... and watch how at the end will get Nani or something like that in the last moment :lol:... this is getting ridiculous

Please tell me Rakitic doesn't have a younger brother !!! ( Chelski just signed Eden Hazard's younger brother ).

JerseyAddict

Please tell me Rakitic doesn't have a younger brother !!! ( Chelski just signed Eden Hazard's younger brother ).

He has a sister. Younger one.

13627944_273039783066265_1364297475_n.jpg

BarçaBarça

Who will be our desperate midfield-signing if Coutinho fails?
With Seris comments, surely Nice cannot turn down a 40-50M€ offer once again? I'd say we should try that.

Thiago10

Who will be our desperate midfield-signing if Coutinho fails?
With Seris comments, surely Nice cannot turn down a 40-50M€ offer once again? I'd say we should try that.

Was wondering the same. Sadly, it looks like it's Coutinho or nothing. Robert said that Seri is completely off the table.

gvt2000

Samper and marlon gone but 33 year old Mascherano and 31 year old Vermaleen can stay? I really don't get the reasoning behind some of the decisions this board is making

Home of Barca Fans