Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zidane82

If you sold Rakitic, the big problem is that you would need to get someone quite a bit like Rakitic to replace him, and not too many exist.

Shouldn’t be too hard to find someone who can pass the ball well but would rather take the safe option of laying it back to the defence , someone so slow that he’s incapable of running back into defence to break down attacks

It’s actually laughable that he’s a fixture in our team ..

Everyone loved him because he’s such a nice guy and always says the right thing in interviews

Last edited:

Zidane82

On the topic of Suarez replacement..

Did anyone watch the Liverpool game tonight ..

Notice the difference when Firmino (who was rested for the first half) came on in the second half ??

Last edited:

FCBfan22

On the topic of Suarez replacement..

Did anyone watch the Liverpool game tonight ..

Notice the difference when Firmino (who was rested for the first half) came on in the second half ??

Again, tell me how to get 300 million and then we can talk.

Porque

Yes but primeira league has no comparison to the bundesliga, might as well be liga MX quality once you get by the two lisbon clubs and porto.

Fair point, which is why I am keen to follow his Europa League performances. He got a hat trick versus Frankfurt in the first leg. Let's see his performance tonight as Frankfurt need goals.

Isn't Felix more like 120 mil euro

Isn't that his BO? Means we are negotiating down from that amount. I don't see someone paying 120m outright for him.

Marca saying Barcelona are after Richarlison from everyone.

I always thought he was the player we should have gotten instead of Malcom.
Malcom lacks the technical skills Richarlison has

Messi983

Marca saying Barcelona are after Richarlison from everyone.

I always thought he was the player we should have gotten instead of Malcom.
Malcom lacks the technical skills Richarlison has

We could use a versatile LW/ST but I just don't see him as a future replacement for Suarez.

We could use a versatile LW/ST but I just don't see him as a future replacement for Suarez.

Fair enough.
I think Richarlison is only 21 years old, so he still has room for improvement.
We should keep an eye on him.
But what if we don't find a Suarez replacement and Malcom leaves?
Then we will need a Malcom replacement

Arizona Scott

Fair enough.
I think Richarlison is only 21 years old, so he still has room for improvement.
We should keep an eye on him.
But what if we don't find a Suarez replacement and Malcom leaves?
Then we will need a Malcom replacement

Malcom is under contract until 2023, he only leaves if we want him to leave.

I think we only let Malcom or Coutinho leave if we have the striker we want and expect them to produce right away, than maybe. Otherwise we only have 5 forwards with starting evident talent--including if we keep playing Coutinho primarily as one.

Arizona Scott

Shouldn’t be too hard to find someone who can pass the ball well but would rather take the safe option of laying it back to the defence , someone so slow that he’s incapable of running back into defence to break down attacks

It’s actually laughable that he’s a fixture in our team ..

Everyone loved him because he’s such a nice guy and always says the right thing in interviews

Most of what you said applies equally to Busquets.

Some of us value great technical skills and touch, understanding of positioning, and reading of teammates/opponents. No, there are not many midfielders with those skills and who play composed in the biggest of matches. If it wasn't obvious how good he is at club it should have been obvious how good he was for Croatia. He was a big part of why Croatia bossed the midfield every match they played. City, United, PSG, Chelsea--would love to get a chance to sign him.

Sorin

Seems like Sane might be up for grabs if Pep continues to bench him. If we are looking into selling Malcom or Coutinho or both we could do a lot worse than Sane who is an authentic LW.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Seems like Sane might be up for grabs if Pep continues to bench him. If we are looking into selling Malcom or Coutinho or both we could do a lot worse than Sane who is an authentic LW.

He will have many clubs offering huge money for him. Like him a lot but would pass

Home of Barca Fans