Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Glen Kamara could be decent signing. Lite Kante.

He will move away from Rangers most likely. Cost something like 20 mil.

He would be our work horse for the midfield and someone who wins a lot of battles.

Although I think Pedri, Kamara and Frenkie would be too much of a workhorse midfield, I think it could work because we still have a lot of firepower upfront.

Last edited:

Messi983

You can never have too much workhorse midfielders. :valverde:

Especially as long as Messi will be here and they'll have to compensate for his lack of defensive work.

Barcilliant

Laporta said we will sign about 2 more I think.

Yeah, we'll get at least another two players at least. I'm thinking a cb and midfielder. I wouldn't even mind Fernandinho for a season. Makes me more sense than a washed up Aguero. Laporta is smart enough to realize that current squad even with new signings is not good enough to win liga.

Zidane82

Yeah, we'll get at least another two players at least. I'm thinking a cb and midfielder. I wouldn't even mind Fernandinho for a season. Makes me more sense than a washed up Aguero. Laporta is smart enough to realize that current squad even with new signings is not good enough to win liga.

We can easily win the league with Messi , FDJ , Busqs , Pedri, Kun and Depay

Gari

PSG have released Rafinha from his obligations to the club.:nasser: Our players are the same everywhere. He won't come back?

FinBarcelonafan

Lack of speed upfront would be an issue and no proper wingers.

We would lose vs any top team. They would bully us physically. Press our midfield like crazy and abuse our high line Bayern style.

And we would probably struggle a lot in headers. Both sides of the pitch.

Defense really needs physical monster defenseman. Pique is finished and Garcia too slow.

Last edited:

gnrfan

Banned
Lack of speed upfront would be an issue and no proper wingers.

We would lose vs any top team. They would bully us physically. Press our midfield like crazy and abuse our high line Bayern style.

And we would probably struggle a lot in headers. Both sides of the pitch.

Defense really needs physical monster defenseman. Pique is finished and Garcia too slow.

Spot on analysis. The names look good on paper but that's it. Tactically and considering the current level of these players, the team will get crushed against any serious opponent. I would like to see a match between this bunch and bayern of a few years ago. would be worse than 8-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans