Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

We're considering our old friend Jordi Masip and Aitor Fernandez if Neto will leave.

Fernandez is quite good, he had the most saves in La Liga two seasons ago.

portada-md-60e7f36bd2895.jpg

behindbrowneyes

I'd be cool with it if they sell Neto and promote Pena. Neto's salary is crazy for a 2nd GK. In the end the 2nd GK will play less than 10 games if MAtS doesn't have any complications after his injury. It's a risk as Pena lacks experience, but the club should take the risk given current circumstances. Time to give homegrown players more chances rather than spending money for a 2nd GK, even though Aitor Fernandez is a good one.

That being said, the club needs to get rid of Neto first which won't be easy.

Messi983

We've signed Yusuf Demir for Barca B!

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1413454691623522313

0,5m loan fee with a non-obligatory 10m buy option. Great deal.

Let's hope he'll turn out the next Pedri.

He was linked to us in the past but no rumours in recent weeks and now he's confirmed. Let's hope Alemany, Planas&Co. are working on some other deals as well. Both outgoing and incoming.

Zoran Barišić says about the current development around Yusuf Demir: “On the one hand I am very happy that we were able to agree on an early extension with Yusuf and his management, on the other hand I am sorry that we won't see him in the Rapid Dress next season . FC Barcelona, ​​Demir's absolute dream club, has shown interest in him for a long time and we cannot prevent Yusuf from fulfilling his big dream. He really wants to go to Barca, which is why we have not been able to accept lucrative transfer offers to other top international clubs in recent months. All football experts know that Yusuf Demir is an extraordinary talent and I trust him that he will be able to take advantage of the opportunity now available as a loan player at one of the largest clubs in the world. I also don't want to hide the fact that we as SK Rapid can be proud to have supported a player from our own offspring in his development so that he is now switching to one of the most successful international football clubs today, ”said the green and white managing director Sports.

Yusuf Demir himself says: “For eight years I was able to learn everything and develop myself at Rapid. That's one of the reasons why I extended my contract for another year. I am incredibly grateful to every supervisor, every player and everyone else. With the move to FC Barcelona, ​​an incredibly big childhood dream comes true. I will be moving to my favorite club and the biggest club in the world. I came to Rapid as a small child with big dreams and am now an incredibly grateful boy. "

https://www.skrapid.at/de/startseit...r-verlaengert-und-wechselt-leihweise-zu-barca

Last edited:

Porque

Nice move. Great mentality from Zoran Barišić of Vienna there.

9 goals and 3 assists across roughly 1000 minutes in Aus Bundesliga, Europa League, OFB Cup and CL qualiyfing is impressive. That's just under a goal or assist per game.

JamDav1982

Would guess him being registered as B player means he is not included in the current LFP rules and limits on the first team squad.

Surely he isnt signing for Barca just to take a chance in the B team when so many clubs after him and will be with first team a fair bit but registered as B player.

Barca must be scouting young left footed RW players with big lugs.

Catta

That looks like a great deal. I remember reading about him, he was considered a big talent, most big European clubs wanted him. He is still very young, just turned 18.

Porque

Would guess him being registered as B player means he is not included in the current LFP rules and limits on the first team squad.

Surely he isnt signing for Barca just to take a chance in the B team when so many clubs after him and will be with first team a fair bit but registered as B player.

Barca must be scouting young left footed RW players with big lugs.

Good shout. We will probably start the pre-season with Barcelona A like Kays-Ruiz in the coming days.

It is not extra-ordinary if he does stay a season in Barcelona B though. We have done that with highly touted prospects before like Sergio Araujo, and tried to offer the same to the likes of Davinson Sanchez who panned out and Diego Palacios who didn't.

Andresito

Staff member
Hope he's not just a left footed Denis Suarez ie a player too weak/bad for CM and too slow for the wing.

Ritchie

Also, we should move on from Messi even if he's wanting to stay. There is no way we can sustain any of his contracts (even with whatever wage cuts it is) given how dire the financial situation is.

Laporta needs to wake up or this club won't just become Arsenal (who are mediocre but still have cash). We'll literally disappear from existence :lol:

Or change the structure and sell to the middle east like City and PSG.

The cules have put Barca here electing frauds. The club structure is fucked as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans