Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Bayern have called Barcelona to ask for a loan deal for one of their right-backs (Sergi?o Dest, Emerson or Sergi Roberto). No more information on the identity of the player at the moment [
@gerardromero
]

They probably want Dest or Emerson but they will get Sergi Roberto instead.

Messigician

📰 [AS] | Renato Sanches could arrive at Barcelona on loan this season with a mandatory option to buy

The option of Sa?l has gotten tough, but Koeman still wants a powerful midfielder

HOPE!

Nucky

BREAKING: Renato Sanchez is close to joining FC Barcelona on loan, with a compulsory option to buy at the end of the season.
[Via: Albert Roge��]

malvolio

How much power are we talking here

732.jpg

Barcilliant

I would be in favor of getting a few players on loan not just Sanches.
We need another CB and gk. We should look at loans with an option to buy.
I still remember how pivotal Davids was in the season we took him on loan.

PhilS

The squad is quite unbalanced as of now. Need to shed a CB, a FB, Puig, Pjanic, Coutinho, Braithwaite, Greizmann. Even if you keep both Coutinho and Roberto, one or two more midfielders must be added.

serghei

I would be in favor of getting a few players on loan not just Sanches.
We need another CB and gk. We should look at loans with an option to buy.
I still remember how pivotal Davids was in the season we took him on loan.

Forget it about the GK. My major beef with Laporta is not putting Stegen on the list of players that need to be traded. Not happening. Don't know why he's not looking to offload the german. There's money to be saved by doing that while also upgrading the team. Two birds with one stone.

Andresito

Staff member
Forget it about the GK. My major beef with Laporta is not putting Stegen on the list of players that need to be traded. Not happening. Don't know why he's not looking to offload the german. There's money to be saved by doing that while also upgrading the team. Two birds with one stone.

Who'd pay for him? United?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans