Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane82

So much for this supposedly brilliant RB ( not ) everyone was raving about last week ..

Looks like hes beggared off to the EPL ..

##
Emerson to Tottenham is a done deal. They will pay 25M euros + variables.

? @sport

Mateka

NO MORE ARSE REJECTS, PLEASE.

Thanks.

Barcelona will try to sign Arsenal and Spain right-back Hector Bellerin, 26, if Brazil defender Emerson Royal, 22, leaves the Nou Camp to join Tottenham. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

Talk Sport Radio UK One commentator said ‘his legs have gone.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Let's hope we don't sign anyone because we have no money and we can sign only players who won't contribute at all. I hope we'll save the money and make a decent plan for the next summer.

Messi983

Brandon Soppy to Udinese. He's on my short watchlist as a future RB next year when we sell Dest.

And Florentino Luis to Getafe on loan. I know his career has been underwhelming so far but he was quite highly rated at Benfica a few years ago and wouldn't mind taking a flier on him for a cheap. Will be interesting to see how he'll do in La Liga. Also curious if that means they'll sell Arambarri today.

Messi983

Montoya is currently a starting RB for Betis after their new signing Sabaly is out for a few months. As bad as Bellerin is he's surely an upgrade over him.

Porque

After an abysmal loan spell at Atletico Madrid, Moussa Dembele is back at Lyon and scored 3 in 4 games.

The margins of football, Dembele seemed to have taken a whole season to recover from his injury but seems to be back now. Good for him.

Shows that timing is everything in regards with signings, also that we might have to be patient with the level Ansu shows for the whole of the season.

Just thought I would add that tidbit here as we are seemingly looking for a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans