Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catta

If we add players like Azpi and Alonso while also keeping al the amigos, don't think I will be as invested in the club as I am currently. Busi and company are sucking out all the joy of watching Barca play.

If it weren't for some youngster with great talent and fighting spirit, I would have lost all hope for the future of this club.

Giginho75

Real Madrid and Liverpool are both linked to Lewa

We have no chance

I'm not so drastic.
It will mostly depend on player's will and Real already has Benzema.

Speaking of Juve,Bentancur and Kulesevski have looked pretty good at Spurs while they looked very mediocre at Juventus. I wonder why

Because football is not math.
It depends on many things.
Different places, different mates, etc...
Anyway Conte is a great coach, as usual.

Last edited:

Porque

Aston Villa have officially pipped Atletico Madrid to sign Boubacar Kamara.

Tebas in a pool of tears was quoted as saying "but.. bu... But they signed the CVC. How could this have happened!?"

Porque

Xavi has requested the signing of Fran Navarro. He believes he is the best striker in Portugal and ready to explode in LaLiga [Day Old Masala]

Siiiiiuuuu!

Catta

Sounds good, until you realise that we will sell players like Frenkie, and get old bums like Azpi and Alonso.

I dont trust Xavi and this board one bit.

Joan

11 out? Let's count. Traore, Luuk, Puig, Mingueza, Dembele, Depay, Braithwaite, Umtiti, Lenglet, Neto and Alves / Dest?

Joan

I'm afraid to guess 9 in.

Kessie, Christensen, Alonso, Azpi, Raphinha (?), Lewa (??), Pena, CB (?), Marc Roca (??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans