Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

Luis Maximiano's clause has dropped from 25m to 12,5m after Granada relegation. Not that we will go after him but some club will probably be smart enough.

Andresito

Staff member
Owen Wijndal's release clause is reportedly just 10m. 10 assists in 31 league games this season.

Behind Blind and Malacia in the pecking order for Netherlands though.

Porque

Luis Maximiano's clause has dropped from 25m to 12,5m after Granada relegation. Not that we will go after him but some club will probably be smart enough.

Any rumours if this is isolated or across the board with Granada release clauses reducing? I'd love for us to look at Matias Arezo considering the striker market. I don't think his performances thus far for Granada is a reflexion of his overall talent.

Messi983

Any rumours if this is isolated or across the board with Granada release clauses reducing? I'd love for us to look at Matias Arezo considering the striker market. I don't think his performances thus far for Granada is a reflexion of his overall talent.

No idea.

I've already looked a few times what Arezo's clause is but I've not found it reported anywhere. What was said is they've paid 6m for 50% of his rights and have a clause to buy another 25% for further 7.5m (which ofc won't happen now they're in Segunda) And River Plate Montevideo will get 25% of any future sale.

https://www.elobservador.com.uy/not...a-de-matias-arezo-en-6-millones-2022131214953

Based on all of this I assume his clause is probably in the range of 20-30m but who knows really.

I agree he has has more talent than shown so far and if he stays at Granada (which he said recently he expects to) we should definitely see a big improvement from him next season. At least I'd expect Granada to play him over veterans like Molina and Bacca (assuming they'll sell Luis Suarez) but then again Segunda is mostly dominated by veterans or at least experienced strikers rather than kids.

Top 4 scorers this season are Stuani (35), Borja Baston (29), Stoichkov (28) and Ruben Castro (40), followed by Shon Weissman (26) and Umar Sadiq (25). Only then we have Sergio Camello (21), Atletico youngster on loan at Mirandes.

BTW, there is another very interesting Atletico talent on loan at Mirandes - 22 yo winger Rodrigo Riquelme who had the most assists in Segunda. Several La Liga teams have already shown interest to loan him out next season but he'll probably do a preseason with Atleti.

Iniesta Ultra

Only watched part of first half Spain Czech match so far but Alonso did some seriously stupid and dangerous long giveaways near the touchline into Spain's box. Maybe he's practicing the dark arts of winning Xavi's heart.

FinBarcelonafan

Only watched part of first half Spain Czech match so far but Alonso did some seriously stupid and dangerous long giveaways near the touchline into Spain's box. Maybe he's practicing the dark arts of winning Xavi's heart.

And painfully slow even Vs Czech. It's like we are signing replacement Busi.

khaled_a_d

We are linked with few RBs in the market, namely Dodo, Nahuel Molina & Arnau Martinez

OTOH, we are also linked to Danilo from Palmeiras as Busi backup/replacement, big talent but not sure how he fots here

Zidane82

We are linked with few RBs in the market, namely Dodo, Nahuel Molina & Arnau Martinez

OTOH, we are also linked to Danilo from Palmeiras as Busi backup/replacement, big talent but not sure how he fots here

Just keep Alves and Dest ffs

We need a CF and a CB

Home of Barca Fans