Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

Last minute outros mean one thing. Barca are paying most of the wages of the leaving players. Clubs are taking the opportunistic approach with barca smh

CatalinR10

@gerardromero
: “The next three hours will be the most important and historic for FC Barcelona.���� #FCB

something better happen or he's back to being a clown

Raketa10

@gerardromero
: “The next three hours will be the most important and historic for FC Barcelona.���� #FCB

something better happen or he's back to being a clown

I bet nothing will happen. Unfortunately he is back to clown tier. No way in hell anything will happen during the next hour and half.

Messi983

Here we go, that's a signing we were all waiting for!

W-QqwFK4

CatalinR10

I'm willing to make a bet.

There won't be any ,,historic" signing , any world class or whatever you want to call it. At max it will be some pleb. If Romero guy is right , I'm willing to have Hector fucking Belerin avatar for 2 months.

Horatio

You're welcome

There won't be any ,,historic" signing , any world class or whatever you want to call it. At max it will be some pleb. If Romero guy is right , I'm willing to have Hector fucking Belerin avatar for 2 months.

quoted before deleted.

Temptation

Quoted for future reference. I'll pick the Bellerin look/outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans