Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

@gerardromero
: “I said there ‘could’ be a surprise signing, but only if a player leaves"

:facepalm:

Don't know why you're so upset, he really said that many times.

I don't think there was any big name signing (Bernardo etc) possible but pretty sure we've had alternatives prepared in case Memphis would leave and this would count as a "surprise" signing. He now looks to be staying so no need to sign anyone to replace him.

fergus90

The only realistic signing I thought was Havertz in some kind of swap with Chelsea.

Kounde couldn?t be registered for days. No way Barca spends 100m in the final hours when player registration was an issue.

The club has bought Lewandowski, Kounde, Raphinha, Kessie and Christensen already. That alone has been a fantastic window.

Givenchy

All in all, a great window. Laporta and Alemany can give themselves a pat on the back.. Romero can go suck a fat one.

Messi983

Apparently MEmphis to Chelsea is OFF, so the surprise signing caNNOT come.

But if they don't reveal the name, they are fucking clowns
and that includes Laporta as well

Why would Laporta do that? Whoever that player is will now most likely stay at his club so why would he talk about players from other clubs?

And pretty sure Romero didn't know a name of that player so can't say it either.

Some of you are really taking things too seriously. Romero is an entertainer and I've enjoyed these last 2-3 hours watching him.

Birdy

Fab Romano also said there is something BIG cooking at Barca

They should reveal the name, at least tomorrow

Sailor Mars

Apparently MEmphis to Chelsea is OFF, so the surprise signing caNNOT come.

But if they don't reveal the name, they are fucking clowns
and that includes Laporta as well

Is there any confirmation that Laporta said there could be a signing? From what I've seen, the source of that quote came from Romero and then people ran with it.

Messigician

❗️The 'surprise signing' was Bernardo Silva. But it won't happen.

? @gerardromero

He literally said he's staying?

Back 2 clown tier

Messigician

.@gerardromero: "I know a lot of fans are sad and disappointed... but the reality is that this summer was historic. All those signings, they were historic."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans