Barca Transfers and Rumors

JamDav1982

If Barca are after Jorghinho to replace Busquets as a sole DM then they are just never learning.

He has done fairly well for Chelsea with workhorses like Kante around him or even Kovacic who gets around pitch and around him to help.

To sign Jorginho at 31 and play him as a sole DM with Pedri/Gavi posted 30 yds on front of him would be a disaster.

Teams will cut through that with ease and bully it physically.

If that is Xavis plan he should be sacked now for incompetence and get in a coach that has a clue.

vuji_31

If Jorginho is plan then we are really fu*** up because Xavi will put last nail in coffin.

Actually, I would like Xavi to bring him here, so Xavi get's sacked again after not passing group stage.

Until we got Kloop, Naiglesman or Flick as Laporta wanted as first option, we are not gonna improve.

FinBarcelonafan

If Jorginho is plan then we are really fu*** up because Xavi will put last nail in coffin.

Actually, I would like Xavi to bring him here, so Xavi get's sacked again after not passing group stage.

Until we got Kloop, Naiglesman or Flick as Laporta wanted as first option, we are not gonna improve.

Exactly. Chelsea fans complain about Jorginho all the time. Only thing he can do is turn around with the ball or make a simple pass. Sounds similar to Busi.

Past it. Should never be even considered.

Rory

Anyone watched much of Edson Alvarez? Seems strange we're not linked with a native spanish speaking Ajax player who has big clubs after him. Especially since he's a defensive mid, probably the one position we really need to strengthen other than fullbacks.

Andresito

Staff member
Anyone watched much of Edson Alvarez? Seems strange we're not linked with a native spanish speaking Ajax player who has big clubs after him. Especially since he's a defensive mid, probably the one position we really need to strengthen other than fullbacks.

Been a few rumours regarding a PL move for him every year basically, but nothing that ever comes to fruition. Don't think he's good enough really.

Pastore

There are rumors about it in Mexico

Zidane82

His agent has just clarified that he will be renewing with Chelsea .. there are no other options on the table

Zidane82

Arteta: I am extremely proud and happy to be at Arsenal. Barcelona are in a really good path now, with a phenomenal coach. You have to be very respectful #FCB

Porque

Always thought he's very one dimensional and simple. A defensive destroyer and that's it.

He is, I'd like to see us go for a more basic defensive midfielder that does the primary job of shielding the defence and enabling the midfield. None of this finding the closest profile of Busquets to then provide an inferior version of what he used to do in our setup like Neves, Jorginho and Zubimendi.

Not saying Guido is the solution though. Before I mentioned Cheick Doucour? who has since moved to Crystal Palace and done OK in the PL.

Last edited:

vuji_31

Xavi is obsessed with this Zubimendi, I can't believe this Catalan mentality they are just stubborn and delusional if they really think this soft average la liga CDM is what we need.

This guy does not have any single good physical attribute for a modern game, not a single club in the world is interested in him besides idiotic Barca.

Also Real Sociedad want to milk us, for 80mil LOL.

This guy is worth max. 25mil.

After Xavi spends 200mil more and gets sacked Barca will need another process of renewing the squad, because our team will made of players like Ferran, Zubimendi and Foyth, which average at every aspect of football.

Home of Barca Fans