Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

FDJ wont reach 20% of prime Busi !!

Bar?a tried to offload FDJ and stuck with us as nobody offered anything near decent for him and the only club linked was ManU and they didn't want to put anything serious on him.

ManU you know ... the club who buys anything double it's price :D

Haha revise histroy all you like.

FDJ would get top teams after him if he wants to leave.

Busi legs are gone.

Xavi was better than Busi. Should get his boots back on.

jamrock

I'd take FDJ over Amrabet for our DM spot, I think he'll do better in a counter attacking team.

FDJ for all his short comings, is actually good with the ball at his feet, probably is best quality by far.

Nazario1985

Haha revise histroy all you like.

FDJ would get top teams after him if he wants to leave.

Busi legs are gone.

Xavi was better than Busi. Should get his boots back on.

Xavi WAS ? shoud he get his boots back ? ... WTF

Since when Xavi plays DM ???

WTF are you talking about past ? present ?

Of course Busi career is over, we're comparing prime Busi to this FDJ (we don't know if this is his prime lol or not)

FDJ playing as DM is the most garbage thing we can do, we tried it multiple times and he was lost like a chicken in the highway

JamDav1982

The team are more exposed at CF than DM for depth.

Or RW if Raphinha doesnt kick on.

Seems a bit strange to be after a DM.

If Busi went down or Lewa went down there is one that hampers team more than other even if did find way to win withtout him.

vuji_31

Since you can't read i'll put it to you in caps :

AS A DM ....

Since you don't watch games or you don't understand game, and probably thinks that we still play 4-3-3, I need to tell you new things, and that is we play 3-2-2-3, where 2 CDM's are Busi and De Jong.

De Jong can play in this formation really good as he proved.

Nazario1985

I'd take FDJ over Amrabet for our DM spot, I think he'll do better in a counter attacking team.

FDJ for all his short comings, is actually good with the ball at his feet, probably is best quality by far.

Arthur was good keeping the ball in his feet.

and we all know how it went.

FDJ career is in a CM position end of story, he just can't be the DM FCB needs

JamDav1982

Xavi WAS ? shoud he get his boots back ? ... WTF

Since when Xavi plays DM ???

WTF are you talking about past ? present ?

Of course Busi career is over, we're comparing prime Busi to this FDJ (we don't know if this is his prime lol or not)

FDJ playing as DM is the most garbage thing we can do, we tried it multiple times and he was lost like a chicken in the highway

Aye get Iniesta back as well.

If relevance is players at their peak and not current level get tham all back.

Last league game Frenkie played art DM he was best player on park... what did Xavi do around 60 mins? took Busi on and it went from 1-0 up and dominating to a 1-1 draw with Espanyol.

Were also winning v Betis in Supercopa...winning.. Busi comes on at DM and goes 2-2 and pens.

There is nothing that will persuade some that Busi is not the player they think these days.

Last edited:

Nazario1985

Since you don't watch games or you don't understand game, and probably thinks that we still play 4-3-3, I need to tell you new things, and that is we play 3-2-2-3, where 2 CDM's are Busi and De Jong.

De Jong can play in this formation really good as he proved.

Even when we parked the bus defending against garbage Girona it wasn't the case.

But if that's your standard ... i see

JamDav1982

Arthur was good keeping the ball in his feet.

and we all know how it went.

FDJ career is in a CM position end of story, he just can't be the DM FCB needs

Arthur was limited on the ball and poor physically to even get on it properly for any length of time.

Arthurs special was to take ball, piroutte a few times, beat the press and make simple obvious pass.

FDJ is better passerof ball and can move/carry ball the way Arthur can only dream of.

Arthur was a physical wreck and FDJ is best athlete in midfield by a long way and underpins how much more effecive he is.

Nazario1985

Nazario1985

If things don't work for Gavi at FCB he ain't having a big career.

FDJ can find his way in the PL easily but no way near City.

If we keep playing Europa league football they both can stay ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans