Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
Inigo probably much cheaper than Ndicka. At this point I think having a deal with Inigo is smart depending on how much wiggle room we'll actually have in summer.

Porque

Inigo makes sense if Marcos returns to FB and Alba is gone. Club seems to be passively pushing him out but I don't think Alba will bite.

Probably see's whats happening with Roberto and Busquets and is going to wait a year to receive #EnjoyAlba2026 :lol:

jamrock

Yea no shot alba leaves, I've resigned myself to the fact that's he's at least fit & can cover some group, will be good enough for 80% of the games we play.

That salary though

serghei

Inigo probably much cheaper than Ndicka. At this point I think having a deal with Inigo is smart depending on how much wiggle room we'll actually have in summer.

Inigo for Garcia is no doubt an improvement. Garcia provides absolutely nothing. I expect a small wage though and a short contract.

Porque

Inigo for Garcia is no doubt an improvement. Garcia provides absolutely nothing. I expect a small wage though and a short contract.

Atleti in for Inigo so I don't expect Inigo to be on a low wage. 6-7m-ish, which is Malonso/Eric range. He is already on around 5m @ Bilbao.

serghei

Atleti in for Inigo so I don't expect Inigo to be on a low wage. 6-7m-ish, which is Malonso/Eric range. He is already on around 5m @ Bilbao.

Gross or net, I always have trouble with this part. 6m gross is low salary for a top club.

Porque

Gross or net, I always have trouble with this part. 6m gross is low salary for a top club.

All Gross. Capology my go to source for generic ideas of wage structures.

If sources correct Ndick on 1.4m gross by comparison. Way better potential move. Though do understand if board see Inigo as better fit (Rudiger vs Christ) despite age gap.

serghei

All Gross. Capology my go to source for generic ideas of wage structures.

If sources correct Ndick on 1.4m gross by comparison. Way better potential move. Though do understand if board see Inigo as better fit (Rudiger vs Christ) despite age gap.

Yeah but Ndicka will be looking to massively upgrade that me guess. Could be worth it more if club values his potential and could give him playing time to grow... but not sure he will get that play time as much as he'd probably like.

I'd get both and loan Ndicka :lol: but that's dreamland scenario.

jamrock

If we pump Ndicka to 6m gross that would be passive for him personally in comparison to what he's making now, but also not a bad number for us.

Assuming no one bids us up ofc.

JamDav1982

Not seen enough of Ndicka but he would surely be more like for like than Inigo with his pace.

At least then as back up dont have to worry about changing tactics too much when back up CB has that same pace to come in.

Porque

Yeah but Ndicka will be looking to massively upgrade that me guess. Could be worth it more if club values his potential and could give him playing time to grow... but not sure he will get that play time as much as he'd probably like.

I'd get both and loan Ndicka :lol: but that's dreamland scenario.

Probably as you say. Not sure he gets into any topside's 11, so may be interested in an initial rotation proposal like Christensen and Akanji took. Be our Kounde for the left.

Ndicka has more pace on off the ball than Inigo, but worse on the ball. Depends what Xavi is looking for. There's the other caveat with Inigo too, that he can play defensive midfield.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans