Barca Transfers and Rumors

soul24rage

Why would we sign an offensive midfielder when we have a few options there, and a young promising one at that. Save the money for a proper DM and fullbacks you dumb cunts.

Lo Celso can also play as a CM if needed and it's probably just going to be a loan anyways.

But agreed, DM and fullbacks (+backups) are much more needed

Porque

It's Felix, we all know it.

Felix as that hybrid offensive midfielder might be a worthy experiement.

bjpenn-headnod.gif

Messi983

According to MD we're close to sign Petterson Novaes for Barca B. Loan with buy option for around 3-4m.

Looks better than that Mexican guy we were linked to few days ago although tbf he's playing on a lower level while being a year older. OTOH Flamengo is a reigning Copa Libertadores champions and quite stacked upfront so not really surprising he didn't make a breakthrough to their first team yet. Probably won't use buy option but could be a good player for Barca B if he adapts well.

E: Started writing this post, went away for some time and now I see @khaled_a_d already posted about this in the Barca B thread.

Last edited:

Zidane82

🚨🚨🗣️ @gerardromero: “If both Abde & Ansu Fati leave together, I would be very excited because FC Barcelona have a behind-the-scenes deal that no one knows about.”

Any thoughts

Porque

It's clear [to me] that we're wage dumping to register Cancelo, then if possible, a late move for Felix.

There is no shock surprise signing because there is no money. And judging by the fact that we do not want to have obligatory buy options for neither the Flamengo B kid, nor Cancelo, there may not even be any money for next summer either, and bringing in Vitor Roque might even be troublesome.

Home of Barca Fans