Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

I don't care so much about the levers itself as much as the current ownership model and how sustainable it is in the future.

The biggest issue with this club is the lack of financial controls. If we're going to keep the same model with presidents being elected, a new board coming in and the club being fully owned by the socis there need to be measures put in place that doesn't allow the same mess to be created again.

The people responsible for the financial controls of the club and keeping a lunatic president in check need to come externally which will never happen at a club like Barcelona as every board chooses the people heading the committee responsible for it lol. Like how Bartomeu had Carles Tusquets.

There are measures, there is a reason the president need financial guarantor when elected. Because you aren't allowed to make a loss more than 1 year. And if I understand even a loss in 1 year could result in some money loss.
The thing is,like any system, it has it's own loopholes.
Covid came and Bartomeu did everything to make club without a loss until he is out, with a "let the bext one be fucked".

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There are measures, there is a reason the president need financial guarantor when elected. Because you aren't allowed to make a loss more than 1 year. And if I understand even a loss in 1 year could result in some money loss.
The thing is,like any system, it has it's own loopholes.
Covid came and Bartomeu did everything to make club without a loss until he is out, with a "let the bext one be fucked".

That system itself is flawed as the President can simply call an extraordinary assembly and request the socis disregard that rule.
And most of the idiots present at that usually vote in favour of whatever they want.

Messi983

I don't care so much about the levers itself as much as the current ownership model and how sustainable it is in the future.

The biggest issue with this club is the lack of financial controls. If we're going to keep the same model with presidents being elected, a new board coming in and the club being fully owned by the socis there need to be measures put in place that doesn't allow the same mess to be created again.

The people responsible for the financial controls of the club and keeping a lunatic president in check need to come externally which will never happen at a club like Barcelona as every board chooses the people heading the committee responsible for it lol. Like how Bartomeu had Carles Tusquets.

Should put Tebas in charge of that external committee. :troll:

Porque

The economic problems that FC Barcelona has and the difficulties that the Barcelona club may have in registering players next summer may cause Iñigo Martínez to be transferred only one year after arriving at Barça.

Messi983

also, @Porque your boy Marcos Leonardo already scored 4 goals off the bench for Benfica in a total of 100 minutes. Will ofc have to wait and see how he'll do if/when he'll start games but couldn't ask for a better start of his European adventure.

Starting his first game today against Estoril.

Messi983

Yes, didn't do much else though.

Looks we've signed a former Madrid youth player from Rayo.

Porque

Yes, didn't do much else though.

Looks we've signed a former Madrid youth player from Rayo.

If anyone has time to burn, I think he is the 10 in this match.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans