Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

I looked at Azmoun in the summer by watching a bit of Zenit last season. Valencia have been and were interested at the time. Adaption is questionable, but he looks a decent mid-level team striker.

But those type of players are never a guarantee. Look at Raul Jimenez at Atletico.

Kubala

I looked at Azmoun in the summer by watching a bit of Zenit last season. Valencia have been and were interested at the time. Adaption is questionable, but he looks a decent mid-level team striker.

But those type of players are never a guarantee. Look at Raul Jimenez at Atletico.

There are never guarantees wherever you buy from (Coutinho, anyone?) but what we have to look at is improving the team/squad. I can't see how he could possibly be worse than LDJ or Braithwaite and we desperately need a goalscorer. I've watched him in CL which I think is a decent gauge, scoring against Chelsea & Juve. Obviously, in previous years we'd all be talking about Haaland, Salah, Mbappe etc but those days are gone and will be for a while.

Last edited:

Porque

There are never guarantees wherever you buy from (Coutinho, anyone?) but what we have to look at is improving the team/squad. I can't see how he could possibly be worse than LDJ or Braithwaite and we desperately need a goalscorer. I've watched him in CL which I think is a decent gauge, scoring against Chelsea & Juve. Obviously, in previous years we'd all be talking about Haaland, Salah, Mbappe etc but those days are gone and will be for a while.

I wouldn't be against bringing him in. There is the possibly of unpaid instalments for Malcom which could lend hand to such an option in the winter market.

Depends if Zenit would want to bolster a Europa League rival ...

Kubala

I wouldn't be against bringing him in. There is the possibly of unpaid instalments for Malcom which could lend hand to such an option in the winter market.

Depends if Zenit would want to bolster a Europa League rival ...

:p:p:p Sad but true :shakeshead:

khaled_a_d

Starting in January I think we should start to negotiate with pending free agents (if some of them won't renew before or be sold in January)
#FreeAgentsFC

Here is a full list.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/endendevertraege

First things first, the first thing the club should do regarding free agents and 2023 free agents is this:

Don't renew anyone over the age of 23

For me I think we need to look at:
-One of Christensen, Rudiger & Sule if possible.
-One of Azpilicueta,Ginter, Denayer,Luiz Felipe & Romagnoli
We can get 2 CB from those, if we can get at least one we can look at 2023 free agency for signings.

-If Dest is sold, get Mazraoui
-One of Brozovic,Kamara and Zakaria
-Kessie
-Onana if we are incompetent to find a good GK cheaply

Then look for bargains from 2023:
https://www.transfermarkt.com/transfers/endendevertraege/statistik?plus=0&jahr=2023
-Please please get Caqueret
One of the 3G for LB: Gaya, Grimaldo, Gosens.

Not the biggest fan of Aouar, Gravenberch & Cherki but they are worth looking at.
Have no idea about the RB on your list, but it is a position of interest for me.

Fairly expensive players to look at, whom contracts ends in 2023 are: Vlahovic, Soyuncu,Tielemans & Coman

Overall we can upgrade the team with fairly decent prices if we look at those players IMO.

FinBarcelonafan

Sign DiMaria for a year or two. He actually performs well in big matches. He still has speed and quickness.

Our squad is so bad, that almost all the free agents look good. Haha.

Last edited:

SeloBarca

Havent followed Yousef Atal the last year
Is he still in Nice?

Renato Sanches in Lille?

Last edited:

gasgas

....................Onana
Alves..Araujo.....Garcia...Balde
...............nico....fdj...
.f.torres.......gavi...........fati
...............A. Cabral

Mateka

Barcelona boss Xavi is set to give the green light for a January clear-out with Netherlands midfielder Frenkie de Jong, 24, United States full-back Sergino Dest, 21, and Germany goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen, 29, all set to be made available. (Gerard Romero, via Sun)

Barca will also look to offload Brazil midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 29, and France centre-back Samuel Umtiti, 28. (Sport - in Spanish)

MTL_Barca

Barca will also look to offload Brazil midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 29, and France centre-back Samuel Umtiti, 28. (Sport - in Spanish)

Barca is looking to do that for years, but we all know how it's going to end :lol:

Inb4 "Umtiti in best physical shape ever" headlines during the winter window.

ajnotkeith

Barcelona boss Xavi is set to give the green light for a January clear-out with Netherlands midfielder Frenkie de Jong, 24, United States full-back Sergino Dest, 21, and Germany goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen, 29, all set to be made available. (Gerard Romero, via Sun)

Pretty sad to see FDJ and Dest made the scapegoats here. They have not been performing well but hardly the worst in the squad at all. Dest especially has played everywhere but his own position this season and he is still 20 years old, but is criticised as a veteran. He is almost the same age as Nico, and 2 years younger then Riqui, but those 2 have the barrier of 'youth' for some reason. And don't even get started on Busquets or Pique who seem to be Teflon in this club. Where's the words about Mingueza?

Unfortunately you have to think it's because those two are not Catalan that their name is being highlighted in the media.

iniestaGOAT

Pretty sad to see FDJ and Dest made the scapegoats here. They have not been performing well but hardly the worst in the squad at all. Dest especially has played everywhere but his own position this season and he is still 20 years old, but is criticised as a veteran. He is almost the same age as Nico, and 2 years younger then Riqui, but those 2 have the barrier of 'youth' for some reason. And don't even get started on Busquets or Pique who seem to be Teflon in this club. Where's the words about Mingueza?

Unfortunately you have to think it's because those two are not Catalan that their name is being highlighted in the media.

Mingueza is being shitted on by the whole world but anyway of course the people who cost club millions is going to br blamed more than free players out of youth academy like Nico and Puig. If they work they work, if they fail no loss anyway

Dest on the other hand was bought to be something and he's trash

Last edited:

Messi983

Koeman's bestie Lluis Canut says we're considering Adnan Januzaj to join either on a free in summer or for a small fee in January.

Probably BS as I don't think he has any sources inside the club with Koeman gone but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans