Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3ls

if you did read what i wrote, 40mil is for Olise IF you are lucky.

He is going this summer for way more that's sure.

and i have no idea who you are referring to with "Niko", which one !!
They will also ask for at least 40 million for Eze. It is better to buy Niko (Williams).

Pradugna

Is Barcelona no longer interested in signing Mario Hermoso?With Inigo Martinez potentially leaving because of huge wages,he could be good option on free transfer.He can play at lb as well when needed.

Messi983

Atleti is interested in signing him.

Would be a good signing for them.

Is Barcelona no longer interested in signing Mario Hermoso?With Inigo Martinez potentially leaving because of huge wages,he could be good option on free transfer.He can play at lb as well when needed.

Last I've read is Hermoso is going to Aston Villa. I prefer to give his spot to Mika anyway.

Inigo leaving where and who will pay the wages?

Whoever wants him. He's only registered for this season so if we can't/don't want to register him then he can leave for free. If Xavi stays then I think Inigo will also stay, otherwise he'll leave.

I don't mind Inigo as a player, think he's done well overall but just missed too many games with injuries and also on high wages so I prefer Faye.

Porque

Would be a good signing for them.

Last I've read is Hermoso is going to Aston Villa. I prefer to give his spot to Mika anyway.

Whoever wants him. He's only registered for this season so if we can't/don't want to register him then he can leave for free. If Xavi stays then I think Inigo will also stay, otherwise he'll leave.

I don't mind Inigo as a player, think he's done well overall but just missed too many games with injuries and also on high wages so I prefer Faye.

Can leave for free but we still have to pay him for the year. Laporta loves to live life on the limit.

Messi983

Can leave for free but we still have to pay him for the year. Laporta loves to live life on the limit.

Would have to pay him out but wouldn't count against SCL if he's not registered (he could potentially even be playing for another La Liga team) right?

Another solution is we will loan him and pay 20-30% of his wages. Which is clearly not ideal but better than pay full wages.

khaled_a_d

Would have to pay him out but wouldn't count against SCL if he's not registered (he could potentially even be playing for another La Liga team) right?

Another solution is we will loan him and pay 20-30% of his wages. Which is clearly not ideal but better than pay full wages.

Other expenses decrease salary cap, but aren't part of it. Although it seems it is actually part of UEFA FFP.
So, if we aim for 1:1, Inigo salary will matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans