BARCA WiNS LA LIGA!

Leo_Messi

¡Qué grandes campeones!:barcaflag:

I would give my left ball away for a few hours to be able to be in BCN right now celebrating the league title until the early hours in the morning.

Anyway it's official. Lord Douglas and Thomas "0 Minutes" Vermaelen have won as many league titles as CR7 who unlike them have played in Spain for 6 seasons and not just during 1 season. (laughing smiley)

You could not have made this up. Epic trolling.

Lucho, a former madridista, trolling RM hard. I recall how all local RM fans were writing us off when we appointed Lucho.

I am watching Spanish Canal + live right now. Canaletas is going berserk.

if06bp.jpg

j0jj4j.png

21bpqpy.jpg

npf02w.jpg

Let let us now win el triplete and prove the loudmouths and doubters wrong once again. Extremely happy for Lucho as well.

StarLord

If we win the treble, it will be even better than 08/09 and 10/11 seasons for me.

It will. We have negotiated the toughest CL draw ever with flying colors, we have scored awesome goals, we have proven the naysayers wrong (even among our ranks) and we may very well cement a glorious decade as the pre-eminent side in world football with a victory in Berlin!

One of the best league seasons for me as a Barca fan. And I've seen many

:barcaflag:

Probably the best! I know there have been many other great seasons as well, but I think this one takes the cake. Pep's 1st was the most romantic, the 5-0 season was also super, but this one was our first triumph in recent memory when we were considered the underdogs. Bookies had RM as favorites (even when we were leading early on) and many had us written off as a declining power. The way we came back in the 2nd half of the season, winning almost all big games was just so epic!

Hats off to Lucho and the team. La Liga is always the most important title.

It is mega! Especially since La Liga is numero uno for some time now! But still, that statement is too politically correct. The :champions: is The Thing.

ceefoo

If feels amazing to be Champions again ! Thanks Barca !!!:smile160:
+1
This team deserves a guard of honour for what they have achieved this season.

I have to admit though, that when RM were winning all those games (22 game win streak), and after our Anoeta performance I had serious doubts about Lucho. But hats off to him :tiphat: , the players and staff for what they did after that. He learned from his mistakes and the team didn't look back.

One down :laliga: Two to go!

:barcaflag: Visca el Barça i visca Catalunya! :barcaflag:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Bartra posted. Notice LE joins the celebration with the players.

[tw]600036315430805504[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans