BARCA WiNS LA LIGA!

Leo_Messi

Bet you good money El Chiringuito will talk extensively about Real Madrid's Eurocopa Basketball win. I can already smell it.

Check out Roncero's twitter timeline. :rofl1:

Seen it already and commented on it in the Basketball thread here. It's amazing how important the madrdistas have made that win. 20 years wait and after losing 2 finals in a row.:lol:

90% of them did until tonight never watch a RM baloncesto game this season. Now they want to equal their win with our league title. Hilarious but I can't blame them. They are back from their basement after their nightmarish results against Valencia and Juve, both at home:lol:

Check out the comments sections on Marca, AS, Sport, EMD. Especially on the latter they are trolling hard.:lol:

Epic day, epic day and in less than 1 hour it will become better when the fools appear on my computer screen.

Roncero should be made a World Heritage Site.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Seen it already and commented on it in the Basketball thread here. It's amazing how important the madrdistas have made that win. 20 years wait and after losing 2 finals in a row.:lol:

90% of them did until tonight never watch a RM baloncesto game this season. Now they want to equal their win with our league title. Hilarious but I can't blame them. They are back from their basement after their nightmarish results against Valencia and Juve, both at home:lol:

Check out the comments sections on Marca, AS, Sport, EMD. Especially on the latter they are trolling hard.:lol:

Epic day, epic day and in less than 1 hour it will become better when the fools appear on my computer screen.

Roncero should be made a World Heritage Site.

As.s.com frontpage is full on Basketball "novena". :rofl1:

Leo_Messi

As.s.com frontpage is full on Basketball "novena". :rofl1:

Marca too.:lol:

Anyway the only real "novena" this season will be our handball team's 9th CL win in Cologne.

Pérez was watching the final. They were playing at home. He looked like a person that had no clue about basketball.:lol:

Truth be told, Olympiakos and Spanoulis were pathetic. Can't believe that we lost against them in the quarterfinals.:facepalm: Just shows that Xavi Pascual has no clue about what he is doing anymore.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Supa Dupa Fly

Madrid, c*br*n, Saluda al campeon!
u0K9gkP.gif

Frodo_FCB

History Lesson: Barca have won 13 Liga titles in the last 25 years after winning only 10 in the 59 previous seasons. [Via [MENTION=4592]Pedrito[/MENTION]numeros]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What a team. I love these guys so much. :wub: What an accomplishment!

Sad that Xavi will be gone, and possibly Dani and Pedro.

And lastly, we do need to thank Valencia.

Home of Barca Fans