Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I've saw on Twitter that Mathieu has signed for us, the source cited was Sport though. Anything like this in the recent editions of Sport?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've saw on Twitter that Mathieu has signed for us, the source cited was Sport though. Anything like this in the recent editions of Sport?

There have been many rumours about us talking with Valencia for Mathieu. His buyout is 20m.

ss81bja

Hey fellow Cules, first time posting!

Huge Barca fan since 93 (I guess I joined when we are at the top but I stuck around through the good and bad).
Anyways, are we ever going to get a top tier CB. It's so f** frustrating because this past 6 year or so we have won so much but I definitely think we could have won much more if we had filled the appropriate positions, i.e. CBs! Just bust out $50 mill for Benatia, Hummels, or anybody else in the top tier. Be done with it!

The RB position definitely needs an upgrade. I love Dani and all he's done for us but he simply isn't the player he once was. All he does know is complain, flop, and horrible crosses. I don't think Cuadrado is what we need though, as much as people label him as a RB I see him as RW.

Lucho Suarez has problems but if you can take advantage of the situation he is innow and perhaps persuade Liverpool to lower the transfer fee, I would definitely sign him. But no way would I give $60 mill + Pedro.

But hoping that our executives get the right stuff done is probably all a pipe dream.

I feel your pain bro.. on the CB issue.. Barca is wasting time on prospects that can't\won't come (due to players contract to teams etc) and i think they dont need to "splash" money on "stars". Barca has a history of buying solid players and making them stars (Yaya, Alves, Eto'o) Don't tell me with so many leagues in Europe or in South America that we cant find 2 solid CBs!!!!And dont give me the bull that players are not "BARCA QUALITY" its just sounds a little ridiculous!!!!!
On Luis Suarez.... i am more concerned about his price tag than him being a psycho......We do need a Suarez type forward, Higuain was my "extreme" budgetwise this transfer window

XaviMessiGirl

Could he perhaps be our Adriano replacement? Or is he too good for that? I've only seen him this World Cup.

If his options were to stay at Torino or go to Barca, then maybe, but some of the big Italian clubs have been linked to him too. Depends on how badly he would want to stay in Italia and what his ambitions are. If he came to Barca, he could double as both "Adriano" and a CB option, so I think he'd see more game time than Adriano does/did, on the assumption that Lucho would give him chances.

Truthist

We should just sign someone like Ivanovic from Chelsea. He's a bit of a kunt but hard as nails and a beast in the air.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

L

linetty

Barcelona met with Inter sports director Ausilio in Spain. Barcelona's Alex Song (26) and Inter's Mauro Icardi (21) were discussed. [fcin]

BarçAjax8

Funny how we will spend more on a younger, rawer an less established CB like Marcos when we could sign Mangala for probably cheaper and a lot less fuss.

This board lol

lol exactly. Mangala or Laporte.

Why is this guy not on our radar?
He's Brazilian, CB/LB, 6'1 and would be cheaper than Dani + Half our transfer budget

M

Messi+Eto

Barcelona met with Inter sports director Ausilio in Spain. Barcelona's Alex Song (26) and Inter's Mauro Icardi (21) were discussed. [fcin]
Why in the world would we want an a*$hole like Icardi in the team? Calling BS

i_bleed_blaugrana

obamanotbad.jpg

I'll take a player who can't keep his dick in his pants over an overpriced, wannabe vampire. Particularly if we get him on the cheap. Don't forget he used to be a part of our youth squad.

Would be a good fit as long as he doesn't try and shag Shakira. :pique:

Pastore

I hope it´s not true that Barca is interested in Mathieu and Kroos.

Mathieu is 30 and he will be soon 31. He´s an average Player, but will be cost about 15 mio. That´s too much. For about 5 mio, it would be solid Transfer.

And Kroos... please nooo - He´s not a that what Barca need. You can´t sell Cesc and say he is to undynamic and to slow and buy a Kroos. Barca should rather buy a Player like Witsel, Pjanic or Koke but the last one would be to expensive i think.

M

Messi+Eto

I'll take Witsel over Kroos. In defense we should be looking at a Omar Gonzalez. He will be dirt cheap. And has been impressive so far. Let's just watch and see. But please NO Icardi.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Valencia are holding on to the 20M buyout fee of defender Jeremy Mathieu (30), but are already working on replacing him. [superdeporte]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans