Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey fellow Cules, first time posting!

Huge Barca fan since 93 (I guess I joined when we are at the top but I stuck around through the good and bad).
Anyways, are we ever going to get a top tier CB. It's so f** frustrating because this past 6 year or so we have won so much but I definitely think we could have won much more if we had filled the appropriate positions, i.e. CBs! Just bust out $50 mill for Benatia, Hummels, or anybody else in the top tier. Be done with it!

The RB position definitely needs an upgrade. I love Dani and all he's done for us but he simply isn't the player he once was. All he does know is complain, flop, and horrible crosses. I don't think Cuadrado is what we need though, as much as people label him as a RB I see him as RW.

Lucho Suarez has problems but if you can take advantage of the situation he is innow and perhaps persuade Liverpool to lower the transfer fee, I would definitely sign him. But no way would I give $60 mill + Pedro.

But hoping that our executives get the right stuff done is probably all a pipe dream.

F

Flavia

Hey fellow Cules, first time posting!

Huge Barca fan since 93 (I guess I joined when we are at the top but I stuck around through the good and bad).
Anyways, are we ever going to get a top tier CB. It's so f** frustrating because this past 6 year or so we have won so much but I definitely think we could have won much more if we had filled the appropriate positions, i.e. CBs! Just bust out $50 mill for Benatia, Hummels, or anybody else in the top tier. Be done with it!

The RB position definitely needs an upgrade. I love Dani and all he's done for us but he simply isn't the player he once was. All he does know is complain, flop, and horrible crosses. I don't think Cuadrado is what we need though, as much as people label him as a RB I see him as RW.

Lucho Suarez has problems but if you can take advantage of the situation he is innow and perhaps persuade Liverpool to lower the transfer fee, I would definitely sign him. But no way would I give $60 mill + Pedro.

But hoping that our executives get the right stuff done is probably all a pipe dream.
welcome! :)

Bertus

MD linking us with all the best RBs in the WC so far :lol:

:troll:
Aurier is worth to be linked to.

As i said, he was the best at this position in the french league last season.

I'll be really happy if he joins PSG or Barcelona. Actually, even Arsenal will do, he deserves it after the great job he has done in Toulouse.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Aurier is worth to be linked to.

As i said, he was the best at this position in the french league last season.

I'll be really happy if he joins PSG or Barcelona. Actually, even Arsenal will do, he deserves it after the great job he has done in Toulouse.

I doubt we'll get him. We might be interested in him due to noticing his performances in the WC, but I doubt we actually consider him as a signing. I think our RBs next season will be Dani Alves and Martin Montoya.

Maria

That was a one time thing..and there were special circumstances: Valencia didn't want to sell Villa, Eto'o who didn't wanted to go at any team and Pep who didn't knew how to get rid of Eto'o. Do you honestly think that Pep feels the same way about Kroos? Because I don't. The one player from Bayern who is in a similar situation with Eto'o in 2009 is Mandzukic, but they already have a replacement for him so I don't see why Pep would want Alexis.

Don't understand the Kroos obsession too. He's a good CM but nothing that special and if Pep doesn't think he fits well into his system, why would we think he'd do any better here in a new and very different league than the Bundesliga where him and ter Stergen are the only German's we have had on this team for over a decade (correct me if I'm wrong but we haven't had a German in our ranks in a longgg time). Not saying he isn't good and I get why people see him and think he'd fit well here but I have my doubts. If he can't pick up tiki-taka from the master himself, I don't think he will pick it up any better here.

Why do I keep reading this over and over again? It's not that Pep doesn't think that Kroos fits in his system(atleast that's what I believe from what Kroos and Pep had to say), it's Bayern that doesn't think that Kroos deserves to earn as much as Schweinsteiger or Goetze. And at Bayern Pep can't convince them otherwise(like he did with Alves or Valdes at Barca) because he doesn't have that much power. So if Luis Enrique wants a CM, I don't think that the club could find someone as good, young and in a better contractual situation than Kroos at the moment.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Barcelona monitor left backs Daley Blind (Ajax 24), Kwadwo Asamoah (Juventus 25) and Miguel Layun (America 26) for the future. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans